Games like "The Hobbit"..?

Hey,

My girlfriend just completed The Hobbit on Xbox. What other games are like
that game? I have my eye on Fable, but what else?

--
Brian J. Nielsen - http://bachfire.homepage.dk
For at maile mig privat, brug da "email.dk" efter @

In article <43130c9e$0$78283$157c6196@dreader1.cybercity.dk>,
Thrash@SpamSuxBig-Time.com says...
> Hey,
>
> My girlfriend just completed The Hobbit on Xbox. What other games are like
> that game? I have my eye on Fable, but what else?

The Hobbit is just a platformer, and other similar games would be the
Oddworld games, Psychonauts, and lots of others.

--
Rob Berryhill

[ ThrashDK ] wrote:
> Hey,
>
> My girlfriend just completed The Hobbit on Xbox. What other games are like
> that game? I have my eye on Fable, but what else?

You could try flicking buggers or throwing paper airplanes.