How share Program Files Folder on LAN?

On my home LAN I cannot see the contents of the Program Files Folder on
other PCs.
On those PCs the entired "C" drive is set to share, yet that folder will
still not allow access.
When attempting to set share permission on that particular folder, the
option is shaded out and not available to make as share.

Is there a way to set the sharing for ALL folders on the C drive? I am the
admin on all PCs.

thanks for any tips

The c drive is usally shared with c$ as the share name. When you try to
access the enitre c drive from another computer, you will need to put the $
after c. The $ hides the share from view if you are browsing the network, but
it can be accessed if you go to start-run and type in \\workstation\c$ ,
"workstation" being the name of the computer you are trying to get to. You
can also add another share name to your c drive, by clicking the "New Share"
on the Sharing page. You would be able to add c as a share name, and will be
able to set permissions on that share.

Jeff S