  • Configuration
  • Startup Screen
  • Windows XP
January 16, 2005 1:47:02 PM

I would like to configure my machine to startup in 1280x1024, no matter what
it is currently set to, but only when I login, not other users. We all
prefer different screen resolutions and don't wish to change it manually when
we login. If anyone is aware of a command that can be added somewhere that
will tell my machine to change its screen resolution depending on who is
logged in, please share. I appreciate the help.

TJ Baker

More about : startup screen resolution

Anonymous
January 17, 2005 10:21:41 AM

"the_weird_guy" <theweirdguy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
| I would like to configure my machine to startup in 1280x1024, no matter what
| it is currently set to, but only when I login, not other users. We all
| prefer different screen resolutions and don't wish to change it manually when
| we login. If anyone is aware of a command that can be added somewhere that
| will tell my machine to change its screen resolution depending on who is
| logged in, please share. I appreciate the help.
|
| TJ Baker

http://www.dougknox.com
Win XP Utilities
QuickRes for XP (Video Resolution)