Startup Screen Resolution

I would like to configure my machine to startup in 1280x1024, no matter what
it is currently set to, but only when I login, not other users. We all
prefer different screen resolutions and don't wish to change it manually when
we login. If anyone is aware of a command that can be added somewhere that
will tell my machine to change its screen resolution depending on who is
logged in, please share. I appreciate the help.

TJ Baker
1 answer Last reply
More about startup screen resolution

    "the_weird_guy" <theweirdguy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    | I would like to configure my machine to startup in 1280x1024, no matter what
    | it is currently set to, but only when I login, not other users. We all
    | prefer different screen resolutions and don't wish to change it manually when
    | we login. If anyone is aware of a command that can be added somewhere that
    | will tell my machine to change its screen resolution depending on who is
    | logged in, please share. I appreciate the help.
    |
    | TJ Baker

    http://www.dougknox.com
    Win XP Utilities
    QuickRes for XP (Video Resolution)