I'm a Novice at building PCs and this will be my first one.
Please tell me if anything is wrong and if I should change anything.
- AMD Phenom II x4 Black Edition @ 3.4Ghz
- Xigmatek Asgard Pro Black ATX Gaming Case
- Patriot G2 8GB (2x4GB) 1600Mhz DDR3 DIMM RAM
- Asrock 970 EXTREME4 AM3+ ATX with DDR3 Support
- CIT 850 Watt Non-Modular PSU
- AMD Radeon HD 7770 1GB (still debating but this is my current card of choice)
¬Might Upgrade to 2 AMD Radeon 7770 in CrossfireX at Christmas
-Already have a 250GB Hard Drive (Not SSD) but going to keep it and upgrade to 1TB 7200RPM @ Christmas Also
Please tell my if there is any issues with this setup, also Is 850 Watts a bit overkill? Because I need the extra for Crossfire.
and is there any better cards than a 7770. I'd love to hear all your thoughts. thanks -Lewis
Don't CF low end cards. When christmas comes around, just buy a better GPU. Drop the PSU to 650W as that is all you will need even for CF.
Okay thanks. I might go for a 560 Ti Instead of a 7770, I might crossfire that as well, but I'll see what happens when I get the card, I'll see if the FPS on games like battlefield 3 is good (obviously not on max settings but you see my point). thanks again.