Palit,gainward,inno3d opinion on these?

Tavo_Nova

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2011
Hey I would like to ask those people who already have these cards and well with at least 8 months experience with them specially for those that have it for years.

Palit,Gainward,Inno3D

specially at the GTX5XX series

I always bought MSi and ASUS only but I'm thinking of opinions based on your experience on those 3 brands, also with customer supports, drivers, RMA ETC.

I've been having a talk with Mr.Google and I've seen some topics since 2008 and 2010 and stuff so after all these times for those who still keep some palit or bought some palit cards and has used them for at least 8 months.

I'm thinking of getting a GTX680 from one of those brands at least until the msi/asus brands of 680 comes out on my country at a reasonable price (msi/asus brands go at 686.04$ USD) since only 1 shop has them at stock on april 1st, but on the same date palit,gainward,inno3d has them for the same price of 7970 sapphire.

Also would like information about theuir overclocking capabilities at 24/7 usage at 6-10 hours full load and the rest at Idle. base on your personal experience.

pezonator

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011
I haven't heard anything bad from Pailt / Inno3d or Gainward. Gainward I would put in the top end of the market like XFX. I would buy any of those companies cards without a hitch.

D

Deleted member 217926

In my opinion these are all second tier cards to Asus, Gigabyte, and EVGA.

Palit in particular I would never buy as they got caught a couple of years ago sending "special" cards with extra heatsinks to review sites that the retail cards did not have. This was when the GTX 460 was released and it made quite a few people mad when their cards would not do amazing overclocks like the ones the review sites got would. It turned out the retail cards lacked the VRM heatsinks the review cards got.