What case????

AS64

Honorable
Sep 6, 2012
I am currently stuck between 3 different cases here. The Cooler Master HAF XM, Corsair 650D, and Corsair Vengeance Series C70. I have a few pet peeves with each. As far as the Cooler Master case goes, I don't like all the plastic on top and in the front. The 650D I really don't like that onboard fan controller and the fact that it is almost the size of a full tower. And the C70 apparently has cheap power and reset buttons and the dust filters fall out easily, also I am not particularly impressed with the fan mounts on the glass window. What I am looking for in a case is quality (as little plastic as possible), mid-tower, and very good cable management potential. Out of these 3 cases what would be your personal recommendation and why? Also is there a better case you can think of that would suit my needs better than these? Thanks!

AS64

Honorable
Sep 6, 2012

I agree with you on that. I am curious, is the built in fan controller removeable without bending, cutting, or destroying anything?

D

Deleted member 362816

Anything is possible but removing that will void the warrenty I dont reccomend it.