I've been scouring these forums looking for an answer and really I'm not finding it, so I'm going to ask it myself:
AMD FX 8120 or Phenom II X6 1055T?
- I currently own and use a 1055T.
- I'm NOT overclocking, nor do I plan to.
- I do play games, and I have played Crysis with my 1055T.
- I don't even want to see Intel mentioned in any of the responses. I'm not asking for your opinions on Intel.
- Current motherboard is Asus Sabertooth 990FX.
I ultimately want to know if I should upgrade my processor, or save my money and upgrade my video card.