Looks good, but are you asking to get the price down from $1200 to $1000?
If so, here are my thoughts.
1) For a gaming pc, keep the 7850. You want the strongest graphics card.
2) In theory, you could go to a 2500K with little change, but I like new builds to go with ntew tech.
Are you near a microcenter? They will sell you a 3570K for $190. A 2500K for $170.
3) The 7850 needs only a 500w psu. http://www.amd.com/us/products/desktop/graphics/7000/7850/Pages/radeon-7850.aspx#/2
Corsair has a decent 500w unit for $40 after rebates:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139027
4) I love the ssd for the os and some games. But, it is perhaps a deferrable expense.
5) Most any Z77 motherboard will do. You can save a bit there.