Sign in with
Your question

My custom computer wont fully turn on

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 29, 2012 3:27:27 PM

Hay,
I am in the middle of building a new computer. Evry time i turn it on, the monitor enters power save mode evry two seconds. Evrything else works fine. It just seems that the video wont work. I have also tried many difrent video cards but the video wont work on there either.
a b U Graphics card
March 29, 2012 4:40:10 PM

What is this mystery "custom" computer??

How could anyone help you with ZERO information? :hello: 
m
l
March 29, 2012 4:52:50 PM

arekkusukarizami said:
Hay,
I am in the middle of building a new computer. Evry time i turn it on, the monitor enters power save mode evry two seconds. Evrything else works fine. It just seems that the video wont work. I have also tried many difrent video cards but the video wont work on there either.

If everything turns on and spins up but not video you seem to have an issue with possibly the memory / motherboard / cpu. Can you leave everything else plugged in and remove the RAM and see if the system does anything or beeps if you have a speaker build onboard or plugged in. If you do not have one can you find one of the small speakers to plug into it?
m
l
Related resources
April 8, 2012 3:54:57 AM

arekkusukarizami said:
Hay,

Okay so here are the full specs:
CPU: Intel Pentium D (2.8)
RAM: Ripjaws DDR2 (4GB)
Video Card: Radeon HD 4350
Power Suply: Dynex 400W
HDD: Western Digital 1TB
CD Drive: Samsung Blu Ray
Also, i pluged it into intagrated video and it still did not work. And im sorry for not posting the specs earlier.
m
l
April 8, 2012 4:11:34 AM

Quote:
What video card ?
What's your full specs?

Ok so here are the specs:
CPU: Intel Pentium D (2.8Hz)
RAM: 4GB Ripjaws DDR2 1333
Video Card: Radeon HD4350
HDD: WD 1TB
CD Drive: Samsung Blu Ray