I have Mircosoft outlook 2000. I messed something up. I now cant acess
my deleted items folder. When I go to it it says "Unable to display
folder). It seems my stuff is in there I just cannt get it to show up
so I can get rid of it.

Any advice?

Please try this question in MS Outlook newsgroups.

Microsoft Public Newsgroups:
http://aumha.org/nntp.php

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP