Sign in with
Your question

Problem in graphic card NVIDIA GeForce GT 525m 1GB

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 29, 2012 6:09:08 PM

Hello,
i hav problem while playing games...... game playing is nt smooth for last few days... the pic refersh rate seems to low. i dnt nw much abt graphic cards.. but the burn in test shows its fine...... bt the pics seems to hang while playing game.... the problem has arised few days ago ..n it was working fine...... the temp range is below 90 degree...... any sujjestions???????/
a c 175 U Graphics card
March 29, 2012 6:37:00 PM

I tell you ok, if you want a nice answer, You write nicely first, no shortening of words and properly use punctuation, grammar and spelling :) .

Have you put the right settings and do you change anything when you notice it starts being behaving strange? How about downloading the newest 296.10.
m
l
March 29, 2012 7:20:42 PM

thanx 4 quik reply..i m new here.. i m frm india .. i m an ece engineering student....i hav 148 friends n fb 2 ;) 

the device manager shows that it has 8.17.12.6830 driver... when i m tying to update it.... shows that windows has determined the driver software for ur devicce is up

to date.. plz cn u send me the link so that i cn download that update????????? my email id is navdeeppunia523@gmail.com
m
l
Related resources
a c 109 U Graphics card
March 30, 2012 6:21:26 AM

2604039,3,1165951 said:
thanx 4 quik reply..i m new here.. i m frm india .. i m an ece engineering student....i hav 148 friends n fb 2 ;) 

the device manager shows that it has 8.17.12.6830 driver... when i m tying to update it.... shows that windows has determined the driver software for ur devicce is up

to date.. plz cn u send me the link so that i cn download that update????????? my email id is /quotemsg]
Remove your email.

As for your problem, try the newer drivers, preferablly the beta drivers.
m
l
April 2, 2012 12:12:02 PM

thax 4 sending link... bt the problem nt sorted by updating.....

while game playing unexepted shutdown 2 times

the burn in test initially shows 92fps
then it reduces minimum to 15 fps

and a avg around 20 fps most of the time bt over all test shows passed

20fbs is enough??????? or

is it a hardware problem?????????

m
l
a b U Graphics card
April 2, 2012 2:47:30 PM

Theres spammers everywhere, so be smart and dont put your email or any private info here
TY JDJ
m
l
!