Changing picture

Hi.

Can anyone tell me how long it normally takes to change the picture ( avatar ) ?

I tried to get the Alien avatar back a couple of days ago but nothing happens.

I'm not being impatient, if it takes some time thats ok, but i'm afraid something went wrong with uploading it or something, thats why i ask.

Aha, indeed ; it did work a couple of days ago, i went to that ugly alien again, but i have a new one ( with the Dutch flag behind the alien ) ( no one can say i don't love my country ) ( i don't actually, but hey, what can you do . . . ) and already tried 3 times to change it in to that without success. I'll try to save and upload it as a GIF, see if that works. If i understand it correct you can only use a format one time ? Annoying bug.
I'll make sure i want this one for a longer period otherwise i will be out of formats to. :(
Thankzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

YES ! :bounce:

You are so right. You have to use a different format every time, and can only use them 1 time.

Used a jpeg now and with that i used the last format i have . . . So it's Red/White/Blue/Green forever i suppose.

Anyway, wanted something with the green Dutch alien and GreenDutchAlien Addict doesn't sound that great. I'm actually more a game or pc addict than a sex addict but ; GreenDutchAlienGame Addict ? Nah. :p

I supposed if it was to confronting, shocking or "not done" a mod would correct me but that didn't happen, so. :D

If you did mean the 42 ; actually the answer is forgetting the existence of that number, as soon as you can't remember that specific number your question will be answered with what comes in place at the free space where the number 42 was.

I didn't succeed yet in forgetting 42, it keeps on popping up when i try.

42 :bounce: 42 :bounce: 42

42 :bounce: 42

Damned that.

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

"42 (forty-two) is the natural number immediately following 41 and directly preceding 43. The number has received considerable attention in popular culture as a result of its central appearance in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy as the "Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything".

The number 42 is, in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, "The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything", calculated by an enormous supercomputer over a period of 7.5 million years. Unfortunately no one knows what the question is. Thus, to calculate the Ultimate Question, a special computer the size of a small planet and using organic components was created and named "Earth". This appeared first in the radio play and later in the novelization of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. The fourth book in the series, the novel So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish, contains 42 chapters.

The computer, often mistaken for a planet (because of its size and use of biological components), was the Earth, and was destroyed by Vogons to make way for a hyperspatial express route, five minutes before the conclusion of its 10-million-year program. Two of a race of hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional beings who commissioned the Earth in the first place, disguise themselves as Trillian's mice, and want to dissect Arthur's brain to help reconstruct the question, since he was part of the Earth's matrix moments before it was destroyed, and so he is likely to have part of the question buried in his brain. Trillian is also human but had left Earth six months previously with Zaphod Beeblebrox, President of the Galaxy. The protagonists escape, setting course for "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe". The mice, in Arthur's absence, create a phony question since it is too troublesome for them to wait 10 million years again just to cash in on a lucrative deal.

:hello: This is the important part : In the book Life, the Universe and Everything, Prak, a man who knows all that is true, confirms that 42 is indeed The Answer, and confirms that it is impossible for both The Answer and The Question to be known about in the same universe (compare the uncertainty principle) as they will cancel each other out and take the Universe with them to be replaced by something even more bizarre (as described in the first theory) and that it may have already happened (as described in the second).[5] Though the question is never found, 42 is shown as the table number at which Arthur and his friends sit when they arrive at Milliways at the end of the radio series. Likewise, Mostly Harmless ends when Arthur stops at a street address identified by his cry of, "There, number 42!" and enters the club Beta, owned by Stavro Mueller, who is apparently the incarnation of Agrajag located at Stavromula Beta. Shortly after, the earth is destroyed in all existing incarnations."

Still there ? :pt1cable: :lol:

Just read the books mate ( or at least see the movie, not as good as the books but still ), they are really brilliant. Even if you don't like reading, the books are brilliant. Along with the Dune series the best i have ever read. ( though Dune and The Hitchhikers are completely different ) Can't understand how a person can think so "out of the box" as Adams. Where some people maybe have one or two strange twists in their brain, this guy IS a strange twist of the brain.

Don't panic ! ( and don't forget your towel )

So long ! ( and thanks for all the fish )

http://www.google.nl/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=so%20long%20and%20thanks%20for%20all%20the%20fish&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDAQtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DojydNb3Lrrs&ei=smM_UPieMOid0AXhroHoCw&usg=AFQjCNEmUSUFvWgWwj0hPdIcOoHkjNrTCQ

Oh, by the way, anyone knows if it's possible to change the name also.

I started with robjordy because i thought i only had one question and thought i wouldn't be here for a long time.

But it's not a great name to have on a forum i think.