Icons

I HAVE THREE SEPERATE DRIVES ON MY COMPUTER. IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN CHANGE
THE ICONS IN MY COMPUTER AND MICROSFT EXPLORER SO I CAN RECOGNISE THESE
DRIVES QUICKER AND EASIER. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP.
--
Terry
1 answer Last reply

    See section "Assigning a Custom Icon and Label to a Drive Letter"

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/shell/programmersguide/shell_basics/shell_basics_extending/icon.asp

    You may use any of the two registry keys in XP.

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "tezterry" <tezterry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F9022D12-0C39-4BDC-8CDE-8ECFC35B4591@microsoft.com...
    I HAVE THREE SEPERATE DRIVES ON MY COMPUTER. IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN CHANGE
    THE ICONS IN MY COMPUTER AND MICROSFT EXPLORER SO I CAN RECOGNISE THESE
    DRIVES QUICKER AND EASIER. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP.
    --
    Terry

Configuration Computers Customization Icons Windows XP