Icons

January 18, 2005 8:23:04 PM

I HAVE THREE SEPERATE DRIVES ON MY COMPUTER. IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN CHANGE
THE ICONS IN MY COMPUTER AND MICROSFT EXPLORER SO I CAN RECOGNISE THESE
DRIVES QUICKER AND EASIER. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP.
--
Terry

More about : icons

Anonymous
January 19, 2005 1:04:15 PM

See section "Assigning a Custom Icon and Label to a Drive Letter"

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/libr...

You may use any of the two registry keys in XP.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

!