Logitech wireless controller

Last response: in Video Games
a b F Wireless
September 3, 2005 12:12:43 PM

I just bought a Logitech Wireless controller.

Before I take it out, I wanted to hear the feedback. If there is any
problem with this one or there is something else that I should buy,
please let me know so that I can exchange this one.

Thanks!
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
September 4, 2005 6:58:27 PM

On 3 Sep 2005 08:12:43 -0700, "DNA" <susenets2@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I just bought a Logitech Wireless controller.

Love it. Batteries last a long time, too, even with vibration turned
on.
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
September 6, 2005 4:56:27 AM

Ooh, I should have mentioned. My left trigger is HAIR sensitive. I
mean, if I just brush against it, I throw plasma grenades at my
teammates.

I also throw alot of dynamite in Darkwatch GOSH!

I'v gotten into the habit of leaving my finger all the way off of it
until I need it.
a b F Wireless
September 6, 2005 11:35:09 AM

Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com wrote:
> Ooh, I should have mentioned. My left trigger is HAIR sensitive. I
> mean, if I just brush against it, I throw plasma grenades at my
> teammates.
>
> I also throw alot of dynamite in Darkwatch GOSH!
>
> I'v gotten into the habit of leaving my finger all the way off of it
> until I need it.

I started using it and I am happy with it. Cryo, I want to use only
one, so it should be fine.

It is highly sensitive though, much more than my S-Controller. I had
some problems, stopping at a menu item when I was using the Left
thumbstick to navigate. But I am getting used to it. It would have been
great if the layout of the black and white buttons was exactly the same
as that in S-Controller. I died at least twice as I took a lot of time
to switch the grenade type.
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
September 7, 2005 12:27:03 PM

"DNA" <susenets2@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com wrote:
>> Ooh, I should have mentioned. My left trigger is HAIR sensitive. I
>> mean, if I just brush against it, I throw plasma grenades at my
>> teammates.
>>
>> I also throw alot of dynamite in Darkwatch GOSH!
>>
>> I'v gotten into the habit of leaving my finger all the way off of it
>> until I need it.
>
> I started using it and I am happy with it. Cryo, I want to use only
> one, so it should be fine.

I have to say that "feel"-wise, they are hands down the best gamepads I have
ever used. That's what made me so sick about the signal problems. Good thing
the S-Controllers are also very nice feeling. But I still miss my Logitechs
(but not having it go dead when I'm at 4th down and goal with 5 seconds left
in the game!)

- Cryo
!