Action_Man

Splendid
Jan 7, 2004
face-profile.jpg

Slinky%20Original%20Metal.jpg

SidVicious

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2002
9-inch, my penile chum.... this is too much information for me to digest. Wow! Anyway, I have another question....

Some of the links are refering to relaxed SiGe for this thing called SOI, what does that mean 'relaxed'?

I will hit the refresh key multiple times to be the first to read upon the all holy words of the omnipotent 9-inch.

Jack

I was about to answer but I'll refrain to, would hate to spoil your fun...

gr8mikey

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2002
9-inch, my penile chum.... this is too much information for me to digest. Wow! Anyway, I have another question....

Some of the links are refering to relaxed SiGe for this thing called SOI, what does that mean 'relaxed'?

I will hit the refresh key multiple times to be the first to read upon the all holy words of the omnipotent 9-inch.

Jack

Get him jack!

K8MAN

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2005
I hope the both of you are @ work because waiting for something you know isnt coming is kinda like.........ya nm........you kids have fund now.

Legenic

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2006
I don't think this is that complementary to AMD.

their fab isn't doing so much better because of improved efficiency, it's because they moved all their storage shit to their other fab which freed up room to create more chips.

not necessarily a bad thing, but not as good as I'm sure 9-inch things it is, since it passed his very strict guideline of what qualifies as a caps-only thread title.

K8MAN

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2005
I don't think this is that complementary to AMD.

their fab isn't doing so much better because of improved efficiency, it's because they moved all their storage **** to their other fab which freed up room to create more chips.

not necessarily a bad thing, but not as good as I'm sure 9-inch things it is, since it passed his very strict guideline of what qualifies as a caps-only thread title.
Congrats grasshopper

joefriday

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2006
You need parasympathetic stimulation in order to get an erection, but sympathetic stimulation is needed in order to ejaculate once the penis becomes erect.