Win xp newsgroups...no menus open

taurus

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2005

I can not access newsgroups topics drop down menu items.

Get a Microsoft Internet Explorer (!) Please type the words you wish to
search for in the search box. OK

will not allow me to type text and will not allow me to open from the drop
down menu? Any ideas why or how I can change this?

kelly

You are posting via CDO.

For a better way to access these newsgroups look here:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/using/newsgroups/setup.asp
;newswhelp]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;[ln];newswhelp

Microsoft Public Newsgroups:
http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

Improve Performance in Newsgroups:
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/tips/slownews.htm

--
All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

"Taurus" <Taurus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can not access newsgroups topics drop down menu items.
>
> Get a Microsoft Internet Explorer (!) Please type the words you wish to
> search for in the search box. OK
>
> will not allow me to type text and will not allow me to open from the drop
> down menu? Any ideas why or how I can change this?

TRENDING THREADS