My New Build (need guidance)

Hey!

My budget is 1000 euro .. and out of this I found this to be pretty good..

i5 3570K
Corsair 8GB dual channel 1600
ASUS GTX 570
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H
OCZ agility 3 60GB
1TB WD 7200RPM
corsair tx750m
Corsair Cardide 300R
Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO
Logitech Keyboard
Creative Tactic3D Alpha
LG E2251VR-BR

Is this a good build? I want to play battlefield 3 on High/Ultra and Skyrim on Ultra. It will be my first time building a PC, so I hope I do it well. Thanks in advance!
5 answers Last reply
More about build need guidance
  1. I'd stay away from that PSU. Go for something like the Corsair HX750W. You can also take a look at some of these recommended PSU's: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/322966-28-list-recommended-psus

The rest of the build looks good as far as I can tell.
  2. Okay.. I will do that. Thank you. Any other recommendations?
  3. Go with a Radeon 7850 over the 570 - it gets better numbers and is far more energy efficient.

Is the Creative Tactic3D a sound card? If so you could drop that as it isn't needed and you could put that money toward upgrading your GPU to a Radeon 7870.

I'd also say switch out your SSD - or just drop it entirely and put that money toward your GPU. On a gaming build you want the best GPU you can afford and you don't want to skimp, compromise or purchase inferior parts if you can help it.
  4. If you are just gaming and not storing media, I'd drop the HDD in favor of a bigger SSD.
  5. I disagree with g-unit's suggestion on the 7870. It is in the middle of a tough fight, with the GTX 670 only $30 more and the 7850 $100 less and can be OCed to beat it.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Corsair Systems