Xbox 360 for -$19

Being an xbox newsgroup, I can't imagine that you folks wouldn't go for
this. Click this link:

http://tinyurl.com/8l5g8

Sign up. Do the offer called "Complete Home", which costs $1. They'll
send you $20 in Lowe's gift cards in about 10 days. Then cancel Complete
Home.

If you don't see the Complete Home offer, wait a day or two--they rotate
the offers. Or, do the efax one, which is completely free. But I figure
it's better to net $19 at Lowe's.

Rock!
2 answers Last reply
More about xbox

    Plern Blern wrote:
    > Being an xbox newsgroup, I can't imagine that you folks wouldn't go for
    > this. Click this link:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/8l5g8

    I wondered when you dicks would start embedding your referral links into
    tinyurl. Now I know.

    Save your $19 bucks.. Just get it for FREE...

    www.customsoftwarezone.com/free

    Use the above link to get a free xbox 360, 60GB photo iPod, AND a 1GB
    iPod Shuffle. Don't settle for 1, get them ALL. I've personally
    received a free Sony Vaio laptop, a 20GB iPod, and 4 days ago, I got a
    Panasonic 42" Plasma TV!!!

    www.customsoftwarezone.com/free

    It's no joke. Follow the links, follow the directions, you get free
    stuff.. It's THAT easy. Hey, I did it.. How hard can it be??

    www.customsoftwarezone.com/free

    xbox 360 x-box xBOX xBox Xbox x box x-box 360 iPod i-pod 60gb 1gb
    shuffle photo iPod ROCKS FOR FREE

Console Gaming Xbox 360 Newsgroup Xbox Video Games