  • Xbox
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
September 3, 2005 11:20:52 PM

Being an xbox newsgroup, I can't imagine that you folks wouldn't go for
this. Click this link:

http://tinyurl.com/8l5g8

Sign up. Do the offer called "Complete Home", which costs $1. They'll
send you $20 in Lowe's gift cards in about 10 days. Then cancel Complete
Home.

If you don't see the Complete Home offer, wait a day or two--they rotate
the offers. Or, do the efax one, which is completely free. But I figure
it's better to net $19 at Lowe's.

Rock!

More about : xbox 360

Anonymous
September 4, 2005 7:24:18 PM

Plern Blern wrote:
> Being an xbox newsgroup, I can't imagine that you folks wouldn't go for
> this. Click this link:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/8l5g8

I wondered when you dicks would start embedding your referral links into
tinyurl. Now I know.
Anonymous
September 4, 2005 9:17:10 PM

Save your $19 bucks.. Just get it for FREE...

www.customsoftwarezone.com/free

Use the above link to get a free xbox 360, 60GB photo iPod, AND a 1GB
iPod Shuffle. Don't settle for 1, get them ALL. I've personally
received a free Sony Vaio laptop, a 20GB iPod, and 4 days ago, I got a
Panasonic 42" Plasma TV!!!

www.customsoftwarezone.com/free

It's no joke. Follow the links, follow the directions, you get free
stuff.. It's THAT easy. Hey, I did it.. How hard can it be??

www.customsoftwarezone.com/free

xbox 360 x-box xBOX xBox Xbox x box x-box 360 iPod i-pod 60gb 1gb
shuffle photo iPod ROCKS FOR FREE
!