Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Needed accessories for mountain mods u2-ufo

Last response: in Components
September 24, 2012 1:35:26 AM

i plan on getting one within a month or so and will be doing cyo. i was wondering what else i will need. im not sure if it even comes with a power button or not. i would just like to get all i need in one package instead of paying shipping twice.
September 24, 2012 11:31:06 AM

so, on page two it says 5.25 covers not included. im assuming the bay itself is, so all i really need then is fans and screws.
Score
Related resources

Best solution

a c 104 ) Power supply
September 24, 2012 3:06:18 PM

Yup, but blanking panels are easy enough to come by or mod up if needed,
the cage is on the first page at the bottom pic so fans, grills and fanscrews should be all you need
Moto
September 24, 2012 8:25:32 PM

alright, thanks. im going to get the duality front which has 6 bay openings. im sure ill need another fan controller so it will be perfect. it will be nice to have all my components finally inside a case again.
Score
September 24, 2012 8:26:18 PM

Best answer selected by tjosborne.
Score
September 24, 2012 8:36:20 PM

i have another question for you. im going to get it with a mirror black powercoat. do you think your motherboard tray mod will cause chipping, or if i drill slow enough it should be ok, right?
Score
a c 104 ) Power supply
September 25, 2012 12:34:56 AM

Tape up both sides with painters tape, start with as small a bit as possible and yes, slow speeds should see you right, I may email them suggesting they precut a couple of holes inside the mobo perimeter for cm purposes, that way the holes will be coated as well :-)
And thank you for B.a. man, pm or start a new threa if theres anything I can help with
Moto
Score
September 25, 2012 3:58:07 AM

i never thought to email them, great idea. thank you for all your help.
Score
a c 104 ) Power supply
September 25, 2012 5:37:27 AM

Well you can mail them as a suggestion/request for your order if you wish?
just credit me if they pay you for the idea :) 
and no sweat for the help, I enjoy helping folks :) 
Moto
Score
September 27, 2012 3:28:42 AM

pay me for the idea? haha, i wish. i just got an email back and $70 is what ill have to pay for a few holes to be put in. im having second thoughts about giving them my money now.
Score
a c 104 ) Power supply
September 27, 2012 12:03:06 PM

Damn....
When I think how much companies pay consultants to get a leading edge on competitors or fresh input it makes me sick, and they can't say thank you to a customer and show some good grace,
I'd make it myself from sheet lol then post it everywhere on the net :p 
Moto
Score
a b ) Power supply
September 27, 2012 7:00:13 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!