  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
September 4, 2005 5:41:09 PM

I was told that the launch date was pushed back has anyone else heard that?
Or is it just rumers?

--
Out of the cool night air came the great Neapolitan Mastiff.

More about : xbox 360 date pushed back

Anonymous
September 4, 2005 5:41:10 PM

Probably jest rumers.

"robert rennie" <RRennie@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
>I was told that the launch date was pushed back has anyone else heard that?
> Or is it just rumers?
>
> --
> Out of the cool night air came the great Neapolitan Mastiff.

September 4, 2005 5:41:10 PM

The rumor has been it will launch somewhere between November 4th and
November 25th. No firm date has been announced yet. Strange considering
it's 2 months away now.

- Jordan
September 4, 2005 7:12:53 PM

"robert rennie" <RRennie@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
>I was told that the launch date was pushed back has anyone else heard that?
> Or is it just rumers?

Well it cannot be pushed back as they haven't even given an official date of
release yet.