Xbox 360 date pushed back

I was told that the launch date was pushed back has anyone else heard that?
Or is it just rumers?

--
Out of the cool night air came the great Neapolitan Mastiff.
3 answers Last reply

    Probably jest rumers.

    "robert rennie" <RRennie@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
    >I was told that the launch date was pushed back has anyone else heard that?
    > Or is it just rumers?
    >
    > --
    > Out of the cool night air came the great Neapolitan Mastiff.

    The rumor has been it will launch somewhere between November 4th and
    November 25th. No firm date has been announced yet. Strange considering
    it's 2 months away now.

    - Jordan

    "robert rennie" <RRennie@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
    >I was told that the launch date was pushed back has anyone else heard that?
    > Or is it just rumers?

    Well it cannot be pushed back as they haven't even given an official date of
    release yet.

Console Gaming Xbox 360 Video Games