Aug 30, 2012
Guys,
My PC Config:
Processor- Phenom 2 X4 965 3.4 GHz
Ram- 4Gb 1333
motherboard- MSI 880gms E35

can i run Gtx 560 or GTX 560Ti? will anyone bottleneck?please inform me

G

Yeah that's fine, I have an 1100t at 3.3 GHz paired with a 2GB Sapphire 6950and play BF3 on high settings at 1920x1080 with around 45-60 FPS on a 64 player conquest in Operation Firestorm.

Get yourself a 7950/70 and crank up those settings! :D

G

From what I've been reading on the forums you shouldn't have any problems with using a PCI Express 3.0 card in a 2.0 motherboard. Nothing seems to really need PCI 3.0 at the moment anyway.

If you mean that a faster CPU would probably give more FPS then yes I agree, however there will be no bottleneck.
"Bottleneck" has for all practical purposes come to mean. A serious performance reduction in FPS, caused by the CPU being unable to keep up with the speed the GPU is capable of running at, to a point where it impacts noticeably on game playing performance.

The set up the op has posted will have no such issues at all.

Mactronix :)

G

Hi. I Have A Phenom X4 965 And Im Using The Gtx 560 In SLI Mode And Theres No Bottlenecking What So Ever. I Also Have 4gb Ram ..... I Also Tried My Brothers Gtx 590 And No Bottleneck Either. So The Cpu Is Definantly Stable For These. Hope This Helped Out Abit :)

shobuj66

Honorable
Aug 30, 2012
Hi. I Have A Phenom X4 965 And Im Using The Gtx 560 In SLI Mode And Theres No Bottlenecking What So Ever. I Also Have 4gb Ram ..... I Also Tried My Brothers Gtx 590 And No Bottleneck Either. So The Cpu Is Definantly Stable For These. Hope This Helped Out Abit :)
Hmm, u gave me :lol: but i need this :bounce:

Depends on pricing where you are and budget of course.
The 7850 would be a good option as would the non Ti 660 those two cards and the 560Ti and around the same price where I am (UK).

Of the 3 I would be leaning towards the 7850 first then the 660 and last the 560Ti

1] I did recommend first the HD 7850 but the user asked if he settled on a 560ti whether its good enough, obviously there is a reason for that so without trying to push him out of the realms of affordability or whatever the reason is, yes a GTX 560ti is rather good.

2] Obviously newer tech is advisable but again we don't know the budgetary implications, yes that would be most users preference.

You must be getting a different feed from me or else you have been talking to the OP on PM?

I have seen no mention of budget, all I have seen was
guys thinking GTX 560 Ti or other?Express opinion
No one is pushing anyone and as far as I see the op asked for opinions not is a 560Ti good enough.

The 560Ti used to be a great option but pricing is making it a lot less so at UK prices. Thats why I stated
Depends on pricing where you are and budget of course.

There is a reason why he asked about the GTX 560ti, but as you can see I made the suggestion for a HD 7850, which still stands but without reasons forth coming one can only assume. yes now the 560ti's architecture has run its course and it is old but can it still do a job, yes it can, just answering his question not justifying it for him.

shobuj66

Honorable
Aug 30, 2012

tell me the best GPU in least budget with playable Nvidia physix (with allowable FPS)

shobuj66

Honorable
Aug 30, 2012

tell me the best GPU in least budget with playable Nvidia physix (with allowable FPS) :hello:

That is very difficult to do without knowing your local pricing.

However in an effort to try and answer as best I can I will say this.

Assuming A 1920 x 1080 resolution monitor I would sat that the 560Ti is the lowest performance card I would consider good enough to play games using PhysX.

However as I said before, certainly where I am the 560Ti is the same ball park price as the GTX 660 and the GTX 660 is a lot better card. So obviously it would be very stupid to buy a 560Ti if your prices are the same.
I would want the 560Ti to be 2/3 the price of the 660 before I could make a decision based on budget that the 560 Ti would have to do instead of the 660.