Can i install windows movie maker 2.1 without installing sp2

January 19, 2005 3:38:35 PM

Can i install windows movie maker 2.1 winthout installing sp2, the reason why
i haven't installed sp2 is due to the problems i was having with my system
constantly crashing... i have reinstalled windows xp pro and have not had any
probs, i have all the hardware and software installed as before except sp2..
no crashes anymore, but i do like using movie maker 2, can i install it but
not sp2??? is it possible?
Anonymous
January 19, 2005 11:54:30 PM

Hi

No - MM 2.1 is only available as part of the SP2 upgrade.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

!