400 BUCKS FOR AN XBOX360??? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I FEEL SORRY FOR ALL YOU LOSERS PAYING THIS MARKUP.

EVEN MORE SORRY FOR THE FREAKS SHELLING OUT THE MAJOR CASH ON EBAY FOR
XMAS!
8 answers Last reply
More about bucks xbox360 ahahahahahahahahahah

    Markup??!??

    Xbox at launch = $300
    Component Cables = $30
    DVD Remote Pack = $30
    Wireless Controller = $30
    Headset w/ Xbox Live = $60

    Looks about the same to me.

    - Jordan

    Why pay $400 when you can get it FREE?? REALLY !!!!

    www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
    www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
    http://www.customsoftwarezone.com/free

    Use the above link to get a free xbox 360, 60GB photo iPod, AND a 1GB
    iPod Shuffle. Don't settle for 1, get them ALL. I've personally
    received a free Sony Vaio laptop, a 20GB iPod, and 4 days ago, I got a
    Panasonic 42" Plasma TV!!!

    www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
    www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
    www.customsoftwarezone.com/free

    It's no joke. Follow the links, follow the directions, you get free
    stuff.. It's THAT easy. Hey, I did it.. How hard can it be??

    http://www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
    www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
    www.customsoftwarezone.com/free

    > Why pay $400 when you can get it FREE?? REALLY !!!!
    >
    > www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
    > www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
    > http://www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
    >
    > Use the above link to get a free xbox 360, 60GB photo iPod, AND a 1GB
    > iPod Shuffle. Don't settle for 1, get them ALL. I've personally
    > received a free Sony Vaio laptop, a 20GB iPod, and 4 days ago, I got a
    > Panasonic 42" Plasma TV!!!
    >
    > www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
    > www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
    > www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
    >
    > It's no joke. Follow the links, follow the directions, you get free
    > stuff.. It's THAT easy. Hey, I did it.. How hard can it be??
    >
    > http://www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
    > www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
    > www.customsoftwarezone.com/free

    http://pepsi.yahoo.com/everyten/home2.php

    Less Spam, More Mt.Dew

    I was using the original prices... You didn't have to pay extra for the
    HD on the original Xbox and like I say, when you count the cost of
    buying everything in the bundle separately you aren't really paying
    anything extra for the HD this time around, unless you're dumb enough
    to buy a core system.

    - Jordan

    Don't forget the hard drive! You don't get the hard drive for the Xbox 360

    >I was using the original prices... You didn't have to pay extra for the
    > HD on the original Xbox and like I say, when you count the cost of
    > buying everything in the bundle separately you aren't really paying
    > anything extra for the HD this time around, unless you're dumb enough
    > to buy a core system.
    >
    > - Jordan

    Jordan, are you replying to a spammer with an actual post or did you respond
    to the wrong thread?

    "ALRIGHT!!" <baldbastardbossman@msn.com> wrote in message
    > I FEEL SORRY FOR ALL YOU LOSERS PAYING THIS MARKUP.
    >
    > EVEN MORE SORRY FOR THE FREAKS SHELLING OUT THE MAJOR CASH ON EBAY FOR
    > XMAS!

    Ok that's it, yah convinced me!
    I am going to purchase 3 systems instead of just 1 at launch.

    Reggie's a spammer? Looked like a legit question to me...

    - Jordan

Console Gaming Games Xbox 360 Video Xbox Video Games Product