400 BUCKS FOR AN XBOX360??? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Last response: in Video Games
September 4, 2005 9:55:46 PM

I FEEL SORRY FOR ALL YOU LOSERS PAYING THIS MARKUP.

EVEN MORE SORRY FOR THE FREAKS SHELLING OUT THE MAJOR CASH ON EBAY FOR
XMAS!
September 4, 2005 9:55:47 PM

Markup??!??

Xbox at launch = $300
Component Cables = $30
DVD Remote Pack = $30
Wireless Controller = $30
Headset w/ Xbox Live = $60

Looks about the same to me.

- Jordan
Anonymous
September 4, 2005 9:55:47 PM

Why pay $400 when you can get it FREE?? REALLY !!!!

www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
http://www.customsoftwarezone.com/free

Use the above link to get a free xbox 360, 60GB photo iPod, AND a 1GB
iPod Shuffle. Don't settle for 1, get them ALL. I've personally
received a free Sony Vaio laptop, a 20GB iPod, and 4 days ago, I got a
Panasonic 42" Plasma TV!!!

www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
www.customsoftwarezone.com/free

It's no joke. Follow the links, follow the directions, you get free
stuff.. It's THAT easy. Hey, I did it.. How hard can it be??

http://www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
September 5, 2005 12:01:46 AM

> Why pay $400 when you can get it FREE?? REALLY !!!!
>
> www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
> www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
> http://www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
>
> Use the above link to get a free xbox 360, 60GB photo iPod, AND a 1GB
> iPod Shuffle. Don't settle for 1, get them ALL. I've personally
> received a free Sony Vaio laptop, a 20GB iPod, and 4 days ago, I got a
> Panasonic 42" Plasma TV!!!
>
> www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
> www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
> www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
>
> It's no joke. Follow the links, follow the directions, you get free
> stuff.. It's THAT easy. Hey, I did it.. How hard can it be??
>
> http://www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
> www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
> www.customsoftwarezone.com/free

http://pepsi.yahoo.com/everyten/home2.php

Less Spam, More Mt.Dew
September 5, 2005 2:27:19 AM

I was using the original prices... You didn't have to pay extra for the
HD on the original Xbox and like I say, when you count the cost of
buying everything in the bundle separately you aren't really paying
anything extra for the HD this time around, unless you're dumb enough
to buy a core system.

- Jordan
Anonymous
September 5, 2005 2:41:26 AM

Don't forget the hard drive! You don't get the hard drive for the Xbox 360
"core" system.
"Jordan" <lundj@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Markup??!??
>
> Xbox at launch = $300
> Component Cables = $30
> DVD Remote Pack = $30
> Wireless Controller = $30
> Headset w/ Xbox Live = $60
>
> Looks about the same to me.
>
> - Jordan

Anonymous
September 5, 2005 9:35:48 AM

>I was using the original prices... You didn't have to pay extra for the
> HD on the original Xbox and like I say, when you count the cost of
> buying everything in the bundle separately you aren't really paying
> anything extra for the HD this time around, unless you're dumb enough
> to buy a core system.
>
> - Jordan

Jordan, are you replying to a spammer with an actual post or did you respond
to the wrong thread?
Anonymous
September 5, 2005 1:34:10 PM

"ALRIGHT!!" <baldbastardbossman@msn.com> wrote in message
> I FEEL SORRY FOR ALL YOU LOSERS PAYING THIS MARKUP.
>
> EVEN MORE SORRY FOR THE FREAKS SHELLING OUT THE MAJOR CASH ON EBAY FOR
> XMAS!

Ok that's it, yah convinced me!
I am going to purchase 3 systems instead of just 1 at launch.
September 5, 2005 3:48:58 PM

Reggie's a spammer? Looked like a legit question to me...

- Jordan
!