callumorr

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012
Hi My nme is Callum Orr, i am from Edinburgh Scotland.
i have been an avid reader of pc gamer, and have a problem that has been plaguing me for a few weeks now. I have just moved into my new flat, which is very small. and my bedroom is tiny. i currently use the Xclio a380 tower for my pc, however have been wanting to uprgade it for a while now. i would love to get a case that isn't so extreme in appreance, however the main concern is the size. i would need a tower that can fit the geforce 560ti, and an ATX motherboard. and dimensions of no larger than 210mm wide and a height and depth of preferably under 500mm each. however, if you recommend it i can have some leeway!!
if you could get back to me soon that would be great!
need to get back online to guild wars, havnt been able to get set up in the new flat yet and cant wait to get a new set up. i am also going to buy a new monitor and think the asus ve 278q is what i am going to go for.
Thankyou

Please edit your email address out of this post. All putting it in this post is going to do is make sure you get plenty of spam in your email inbox. Everyone here will limit their responses to directly in the thread anyway.

Try looking at the Cooler Master Elite 430 and Cooler Master HAF 912 cases. I am not sure they will fit the dimensions, but they probably will. They are both, however, very good at cooling entry level PCs, which is the important thing.

ndositwe

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2009
Get this case

Corsair Carbide Series 300R
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139011

Its dimensions are within your requirements, CHECK BELOW:
WIDTH - 210.82mm;
HEIGHT - 449.58mm;
LENGTH - 485.14mm.

This case, Corsair Carbide Series 300R, is very compact and friendly to work with (ATX motherboard and longer graphics cards supported)

OFFICIAL PAGE: http://www.corsair.com/carbide-series-300r-compact-pc-gaming-case.html/

dscudella

Honorable
Sep 10, 2012
Check out the Antec Gaming Series One. It's what I'm currently using and houses my HD 6850 (8.5" long, .5" shorter than yours) without any issues. It can hold GPU's up to 10.5" and ships for $50 form Newegg. It also comes with 2 120mm fans (room for 2 more 120mm) & USB 3.0 so you can't beat the deal.