AMD "MARKET PERFORM" ESTIMATES RAISED

rettihSlluB

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2005
Read it here:
http://www.newratings.com/analyst_news/article_1251311.html

In a research note published yesterday, the analyst mentions that the company has reported its 1Q revenues marginally and EPS significantly ahead of the estimates. The earnings upside was due to robust gross margins, which were driven by a favourable PC/server processor mix and an improvement in manufacturing efficiencies, the analyst says. The EPS estimates for FY06 and FY07 have been raised from $1.40 to $1.65 and from $1.80 to $2.00, respectively, to reflect higher-than-expected gross margin assumptions.

EDIT: If you guys are waiting for Action_JackAss to post his keyboard crap, he told me to tell you guys that he had to go to a clinic and pay for her mom hymenoplasty procedure. 8)

Spitfire_x86

Splendid
Jun 26, 2002
face-profile.jpg

Why is it that only AMD fanboys FEEL LIKE POSTING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS AS IF WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY IS OF EARTH SHATTERING IMPORTANCE.

People will take you more seriously and actually comment on the information you are posting if you take the time to follow proper online etiquette (with the exception of Ycon; he's a troll).

spud

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001
Why is it that only AMD fanboys FEEL LIKE POSTING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS AS IF WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY IS OF EARTH SHATTERING IMPORTANCE.

People will take you more seriously and actually comment on the information you are posting if you take the time to follow proper online etiquette (with the exception of Ycon; he's a troll).

Word.

Legenic

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2006
Read it here:
http://www.newratings.com/analyst_news/article_1251311.html

In a research note published yesterday, the analyst mentions that the company has reported its 1Q revenues marginally and EPS significantly ahead of the estimates. The earnings upside was due to robust gross margins, which were driven by a favourable PC/server processor mix and an improvement in manufacturing efficiencies, the analyst says. The EPS estimates for FY06 and FY07 have been raised from $1.40 to $1.65 and from $1.80 to $2.00, respectively, to reflect higher-than-expected gross margin assumptions.

EDIT: If you guys are waiting for Action_JackAss to post his keyboard crap, he told me to tell you guys that he had to go to a clinic and pay for her mom hymenoplasty procedure. 8)

AMD is really picking up steam. they're eating away at growing marketshare intel would have normally taken.

and do you think that if you don't create a thread all in caps no one will see it?

gr8mikey

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2002
AMD "MARKET PERFORM" ESTIMATES RAISED

This only makes it progressively more difficult for AMD to make the numbers every quarter going forward.

I've found in the past a lot of these analysts are less interested in a companies ability to make those numbers and more interested in getting his firms clients to buy the stock in the short term to push the price up.

rettihSlluB

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2005
The reason why I use cap letters on the tittle of every post I make is to call everyone's attention (just as it did with you) and because the tittle of every reading has to go in cap letters (ISO-9001 standard). :wink:

CompGeek

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2005
The person behind 9 Inch switches names as no tomorrow. Bullshitter/9 Inch/rettihSlluB.
Either this,or you guys have problems. I understand keeping the site updated,but what you are doing is spamming. If i type Intel Conroe in google how many search matches do i find? And how many of those include articles? Dozen! Imagine a topic for every little new thingie found.
Seriously,have some common sense.