Closed Solved

NVidia 296.10 Driver Bug

I have been having a bug with nVidia's 296.10 drivers where I will be using flash player(YouTube) and it will randomly have a pink screen of death that renders my computer unresponsive, I have been forced to reboot my computer 3 times. It has only happened in with flash player and since the new drivers. I am wondering if this is a common bug that others have had and what previous nVidia drivers did not have it. With the 295.73 drivers I never had it happen but it could still be a bug in it as well.
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about nvidia driver
  1. Best answer
    Just roll back to the previous driver, if you're facing this issue.
    Any particular reason why you updated to 296.10?
  2. It could be a random bug as not everyone is complaining about this issue and I am using the 296.10 driver and have not seen it.
  3. matter37 said:
    I have been having a bug with nVidia's 296.10 drivers where I will be using flash player(YouTube) and it will randomly have a pink screen of death that renders my computer unresponsive, I have been forced to reboot my computer 3 times. It has only happened in with flash player and since the new drivers. I am wondering if this is a common bug that others have had and what previous nVidia drivers did not have it. With the 295.73 drivers I never had it happen but it could still be a bug in it as well.

Hi, I have the exact same bug with website containing flash apps (google maps, youtube...) , and after a rollback to 295.73 everything is ok. (ASUS GeForce GTX 560Ti).
  4. Best answer selected by matter37.
  5. Quote:
    Hi, I have the exact same bug with website containing flash apps (google maps, youtube...) , and after a rollback to 295.73 everything is ok. (ASUS GeForce GTX 560Ti).

yeah i went back to 295.73 and it is gone now
  6. Thanks for the Best Answer. :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia Flash Player Drivers Bug Graphics