customeize IE Proxy settings

Anyone out there know if the proxy settings in IE can be controled via the
command line? I want to write a quick batch file that I can click on that
will enable the proxy settings when I'm at work and disable them when I'm
at home.

ThanX,

/J

More about customeize proxy settings

    Yup:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=IE+Proxy+settings+batch+file

    --
    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    "sfdasdf" <email.email.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone out there know if the proxy settings in IE can be controled via the
    > command line? I want to write a quick batch file that I can click on that
    > will enable the proxy settings when I'm at work and disable them when I'm
    > at home.
    >
    > ThanX,
    >
    > /J

    > News==----
    > Newsgroups
    > =----

Configuration Internet Explorer Proxy Windows XP