<>

www.customsoftwarezone.com/free

Why waste $400 on an xbox 360 when you could use the above link to get
a free xbox 360, 60GB photo iPod, AND a 1GB iPod Shuffle. Don't settle
for 1, get them ALL. I've personally received a free Sony Vaio laptop,
a 20GB iPod, and 4 days ago, I got a Panasonic 42" Plasma TV!!!

www.customsoftwarezone.com/free

It's no joke. Follow the links, follow the directions, you get free
stuff.. It's THAT easy. Hey, I did it.. How hard can it be??

www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
1 answer Last reply
More about tomshardware

    what was that link again? I don't think you posted it enough....

    <google@customsoftwarezone.com> wrote in message
    > www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
    >
    > Why waste $400 on an xbox 360 when you could use the above link to get
    > a free xbox 360, 60GB photo iPod, AND a 1GB iPod Shuffle. Don't settle
    > for 1, get them ALL. I've personally received a free Sony Vaio laptop,
    > a 20GB iPod, and 4 days ago, I got a Panasonic 42" Plasma TV!!!
    >
    > www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
    >
    > It's no joke. Follow the links, follow the directions, you get free
    > stuff.. It's THAT easy. Hey, I did it.. How hard can it be??
    >
    > www.customsoftwarezone.com/free

Console Gaming Xbox 360 Video Games