Is there any place where I can buy premade side panel window mods?

TheScarecrow97

Honorable
Apr 19, 2012
As in modded side panel windows for specific cases? I know it seems kind of silly, but I'm curious. And I don't have any sort of power tool to do it myself (not that I'd trust myself doing that anyways)

CrazyPC closed their doors about a year and a half ago, they had a major sell off of all their inventory.

I picked up a Thermalright TRUE in that sell off for one third it's original sale price, and quite a few other great deals.

To the OP, try FrozenCPU

inanition02

Distinguished

....and then re-opened "Under New Management" with the same products/pages/etc.

It would have been nice if you had simply provided a link, however! :)

I pleasantly stand corrected! :)

http://www.crazypc.com/

After looking the website over, comparing to what they were, they're seriously limited, but we all need to send some business their way so they can keep the doors open.

The old adage, you can't sell it if you don't have it, is one of the most prominent online store door closers of all.

One of the great things about the old CrazyPC was there were some specific items if you were looking for, you just could not find anywhere else but CrazyPC, that may have also been their Achilles Heel.

inanition02

Distinguished

I figured "CrazyPC.com" was pretty self-explanatory regarding a link ;)

And that is true - the stories that carry the odd, arcane and one-offs are indispensable...that one time every few years you need it. Versus a store like Walmart or Target that carry everything you might need 90% of the time - so you go their 90% of the time.