Is there any place where I can buy premade side panel window mods?

As in modded side panel windows for specific cases? I know it seems kind of silly, but I'm curious. And I don't have any sort of power tool to do it myself (not that I'd trust myself doing that anyways)
7 answers Last reply
More about place premade side panel window mods
  1. CrazyPC.com - I've ordered a few things from them over the years and always been happy.
  2. Well it depends what case you have, but try PerformancePCs.com. I got one for my NZXT Phantom there.

    - Jake
  3. if in the uk these people will cnc a side panel to your requirements

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261064906447?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

    heres their facebook page as well

    http://www.facebook.com/PulseModding
  4. inanition02 said:
    CrazyPC.com - I've ordered a few things from them over the years and always been happy.


    CrazyPC closed their doors about a year and a half ago, they had a major sell off of all their inventory.

    I picked up a Thermalright TRUE in that sell off for one third it's original sale price, and quite a few other great deals.

    To the OP, try FrozenCPU
  5. 4Ryan6 said:
    CrazyPC closed their doors about a year and a half ago, they had a major sell off of all their inventory.

    I picked up a Thermalright TRUE in that sell off for one third it's original sale price, and quite a few other great deals.

    To the OP, try FrozenCPU


    ....and then re-opened "Under New Management" with the same products/pages/etc.
  6. inanition02 said:
    ....and then re-opened "Under New Management" with the same products/pages/etc.


    It would have been nice if you had simply provided a link, however! :)

    I pleasantly stand corrected! :)

    http://www.crazypc.com/

    After looking the website over, comparing to what they were, they're seriously limited, but we all need to send some business their way so they can keep the doors open.

    The old adage, you can't sell it if you don't have it, is one of the most prominent online store door closers of all.

    One of the great things about the old CrazyPC was there were some specific items if you were looking for, you just could not find anywhere else but CrazyPC, that may have also been their Achilles Heel.
  7. 4Ryan6 said:
    It would have been nice if you had simply provided a link, however! :)
    .....
    One of the great things about the old CrazyPC was there were some specific items if you were looking for, you just could not find anywhere else but CrazyPC, that may have also been their Achilles Heel.


    I figured "CrazyPC.com" was pretty self-explanatory regarding a link ;)

    And that is true - the stories that carry the odd, arcane and one-offs are indispensable...that one time every few years you need it. Versus a store like Walmart or Target that carry everything you might need 90% of the time - so you go their 90% of the time.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cases Power Components Product