6225 photo assignment

Last response: in Brands
Share
June 3, 2004 10:22:38 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

I just switched to a Nokia PM-6225, and I'm trying to get everything set
up properly. I have some JPG images that I've scaled to 128x128 and
uploaded to the phone using Focus. < http://www.sprintusers.com/focus >
The phone will let me set the photos as the screensaver, but it won't
allow me to associate them with my contacts. I've only successfully
associated photos from my phone, built-in screensavers and pictures from
my online photo vault. Am I doing something wrong? Is there something I
can do to make the photos work?
-mike

More about : 6225 photo assignment

Anonymous
June 4, 2004 6:18:24 AM

Mike <spamtrap@zbuffer.com> wrote in message news:<spamtrap-4060F4.13223703062004@news4.west.earthlink.net>...
> I just switched to a Nokia PM-6225, and I'm trying to get everything set
> up properly. I have some JPG images that I've scaled to 128x128 and
> uploaded to the phone using Focus. < http://www.sprintusers.com/focus >
> The phone will let me set the photos as the screensaver, but it won't
> allow me to associate them with my contacts. I've only successfully
> associated photos from my phone, built-in screensavers and pictures from
> my online photo vault. Am I doing something wrong? Is there something I
> can do to make the photos work?
> -mike

Hello, Mike.

Just want to let you know that contact photos can be easily assigned
with our software - Oxygen Phone Manager II (http://www.opm-2.com).

If you will have any further questions, please do not hesitate to
contact us.

Best regards, Oleg Fyodorov.
Oxygen Software - tools for your Nokia.
Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your Nokia.
support@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk
Anonymous
June 19, 2004 11:08:43 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

try download the Nokia PC suite, it is free,

!