Computer/Microphone Problem Need Help!

VanillaPimpin

Honorable
Aug 15, 2012
I recently had to set my computer back to os setup because I had problems with a completely other situation and that was the only way to fix it. I had reset it once more before that because of an accident that happened that was completely my fault. Anyways, the first time I reset it I noticed my mic had started to pick up static but I just downloaded audacity to record my audio and did the noise removal later (I record my audio because I am a partnered youtuber who uploads quite frequently). This was not a major problem seeing as it was only static and noise removal would take it out easily. I then reset it for a second time and noticed that I still had static but this time I removed the static like always but noticed that there was a sort of squeaking noise that decided to pop up everytime I talked. I checked to see if it was just the mic by testing out a headphone mic on my razer carchiaras, same thing happened, as customary to me I tried both ports (3.5 audio jack ports) and still the same problem. This is as far as I have gotten and I hope you can help me with this dreadful problem.