Fast MicroATX build with HD 4000

IntegratedGraphics

Honorable
May 30, 2012
Approximate Purchase Date: this month

Budget Range:4000$ but would like to keep the build not too expensive (>1300$)

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Usual web browsing, watching movies, word processing.

Parts Not Required: OS
Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Newegg, Amazon, NCIX, Tigerdirect

Country: Japan (Don't worry about the prices in Japan because this is a build with no discounts. My job is allowing me to get this build, but I have to ask them to buy the parts so they have to pay full MSRP. Also, I can spend up to the equivalent of 4000 dollars so money is really not the issue.)

Parts Preferences:
Case: SilverStone SST-PS07B or Fractal Design Define Mini (basically a R3 silent case but smaller). If anyone has better microATX case recommendation then please tell me. I am leaning toward the Silverstone PS07B because it seems to have a better design.
CPU: Intel i5 3570k (because I want the HD4000 for "future-proofing")
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77MX-D3H because it seems to be the best mid range microATX motherboard. Please give me suggestions on better mATX mobos if any.
RAM: 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9
PSU: Cooler Master GX 450W (80 Plus Bronze) I was planning on getting a seasonic but unfortunately, they don't sell them here in Japan.
SSD: 120 GB Crucial M4 (please give me suggestions on better value SSDs or faster ones.)
HDD: 500GB 7200RPM Hitachi HDS721050CLA362
Monitor: 23" Dell UltraSharp U2312HM (IPS monitor)
Keyboard: Logitech K270 wireless keyboard
Mouse: Logitech M525 wireless mouse

Overclocking: No

SLI or Crossfire: No

Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080

Additional Comments: Please tell me if all the parts seem to work well together and if you have any better recommendations. I am looking forward to your thoughts on this fast MicroATX build.

IntegratedGraphics

Honorable
May 30, 2012
I know this build may sound overkill for regular web browsing, but the cheapest processor with HD4000 is the 3570k. Besides, I also want a quad core processor so that this computer doesn't feel extremely slow after 2 years. As I mentioned in the OP, I also have large amounts of money for this computer and I need to use more than a certain amount. I also want to keep my power usage as low as possible so I don't want a dedicated GPU to suck up all my electricity.

Also, outlander_04 do you have any recommendations for better microATX cases as well as power supplies? I couldn't find any good <400W PSUs. Also, do you think asus, Asrock or GIGABYTE motherboards are better?