ISO help identifying a new'ish digital camera.

Tags:
Last response: in Digital Camera
July 17, 2005 3:02:06 PM

I saw a camera in a store about 3-4 months ago which was digital, came
in black and silver, was very, very thin and small (maybe 2.5" high, 1"
deep, by 5" long) and had a built-in flash mounted on the front-side
(not centered). I *believe* the camera "slid" open to expose the lens.
It looked a LOT like an oldie spy camera but a little bigger. Tiny
color lcd on the back. Lots of buttons.

I *thought* it was a Contax but according to dpreview there isn't
another one (nor the website). So I'm sort of trying to figure out
which camera this is but can't find it listed anywhere. It was
definitely not a Sony or Casio, Nikon, or Canon, Kodak, Leica, Ricoh,
Hassie, etc. I could've swore it was a Contax or a Pentax but
apparently I was wrong.

I believe it made its debut this Spring. I think it was also 5mp.

Thanks for all the help.
Anonymous
July 17, 2005 11:01:10 PM

Neither one of those...:(
Anonymous
July 18, 2005 1:06:36 AM

Fuji Finepix Z1 or perhaps
Minolta Dimage X60

Regards
Ken......................

<fotoobscura@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I saw a camera in a store about 3-4 months ago which was digital, came
> in black and silver, was very, very thin and small (maybe 2.5" high, 1"
> deep, by 5" long) and had a built-in flash mounted on the front-side
> (not centered). I *believe* the camera "slid" open to expose the lens.
> It looked a LOT like an oldie spy camera but a little bigger. Tiny
> color lcd on the back. Lots of buttons.
>
> I *thought* it was a Contax but according to dpreview there isn't
> another one (nor the website). So I'm sort of trying to figure out
> which camera this is but can't find it listed anywhere. It was
> definitely not a Sony or Casio, Nikon, or Canon, Kodak, Leica, Ricoh,
> Hassie, etc. I could've swore it was a Contax or a Pentax but
> apparently I was wrong.
>
> I believe it made its debut this Spring. I think it was also 5mp.
>
> Thanks for all the help.

May 3, 2012 7:34:25 AM

the spy cameras for every kind of surroundings people, whether it's businesses, property as well as storage place.
!