I am doing a AMD FX 8120 based build using ASUS M5A970 R 2.0 Motherboard and 32 GB (8x4) G SKILL Ripjaw X Series RAM. I want to install the Cooler Master 212 Evo or CORSAIR H60.
I have a query regarding
1. Is it possible to install with push or pull config?
2. Is this Chasis Cooler Master Chassis Elite 334U sufficient?
3. I will be using CORSAIR Builder Series CX430 V2 430W
No overclocking requirement and using Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 with additional NIC card only. 1 SSD and 2 WD Green HDD
1) Yes, just install both fans that are both pushing air towards the back of the case.
2) Yes it is, it will fit barely
3) As long as the psu is standard size it will fit.
Note: ripjaw rams might be too high and may be blocked by the hyper 212 Evo. Just place the cpu fan near the rams slightly higher and you should be fine.
Thanks for the response! I have ordered for this and waiting for the shipment, will let you know how I get on. Regarding the Power Supply Unit anyone have any comments or inputs? I have calculated the Power requirements for this built to be 340 watts hence going for the Corsair 430 Watts.