Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

My son and myself have two different sign-in names, but whenever he switches
from my account to his own it disconnects me from Verizon DSL, i was
wondering if you any of knew how to solve this problem- Thank you

Keep a Dial-Up Connection Open for All Users
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/learnmore/tips/theriot1.mspx

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Kelly Theriot]

--
Carey Frisch