Two Computers Same Output

KenBeanNet

Honorable
Jun 1, 2012
Hello Gents,

Long time reader, first time posted.

I have a client with a odd request. This is a billion dollar company, so money is no object.

The client would like to have two machine with 4 monitors that show the same data in two different locations. Here is the example.

He is at computer A located on the trading floor. He gets a phone call. "Let me go to my office and we can talk." Leaves computer A and goes to computer B. He wants exactly what was at computer A to be at computer B.

Remote software is out of the door here due to the fact they normally only allow two monitors and some that do more have issues spanning correctly.

I could install a 2nd video card and duplicate the output, but the distance between A and B is long. This is a possibility but a last resort.

There doesn't have to be a "computer B" if we just get 4 monitors and put them in the place of computer B, but there would need to be a mouse and a keyboard. Computer B could be a terminal machine to link to A.

Is there any IP software that could communicate this type of behavior?

Again, money is not the issue. If there is a 4,000$ solution that works flawlessly, its easily bought.

*EDIT* This is a Windows 7 Professional 64bit machine.

KenBeanNet

Honorable
Jun 1, 2012
Sorry. I mean literally everything. Mean if he has Internet Explorer open to Google. He goes to other machine, the machine is literally identical. If he moves the mouse from top left to the bottom right. Its the same over there. (Maybe a bit extreme but just trying to apply the point).