Forgotten Hope.... lost hope...

bonobo

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2004

HELP HELP HELP!!!

THE PROBLEM>>>>>>

I Downloaded FH and I realy realy like the most of it because it's more
realistic.

BUT !!! my steal is playing SNIPER for 90% !! and that is what I almost
CAN"T do.. :(

I have searched several maps without succes in finding even ONE
sniper-rifle...
and when I found one... actualy 2 rifle's in Bocage (YIPPY YIPPY :) )
it's almost impossible to get to only THAT spot in combat..

It's even worse when being killed... START ALL OVER AGAIN ... NO RIFLE
FOR ME !!! :( :( :(

why the f (sorry) can we not choose in our mainbase the kind of rifle we
like??

Seems like FH "killed" the sniper person.. :( :(

Questions:
Does someone know where to find most of the sniper-rifle's?
Does he/she want to share that info?
Is there someting like the BF42 maps ( material/place/AA locatinons/ ammo
depot/ etc. ??
Any other info about where to find sniper rifle's.. ??

THANKS THANKS THANKS

Bonobo (Scout)
--
DutchDareDevil

In article <opslgqhmptabsjsi@h-l.lan>, Bonobo <news.wanadoo.nl> says...
> HELP HELP HELP!!!
>
> THE PROBLEM>>>>>>
>
> I Downloaded FH and I realy realy like the most of it because it's more
> realistic.
>

> BUT !!! my steal is playing SNIPER for 90% !! and that is what I almost
> CAN"T do.. :(
>
> I have searched several maps without succes in finding even ONE
> sniper-rifle...
> and when I found one... actualy 2 rifle's in Bocage (YIPPY YIPPY :) )
> it's almost impossible to get to only THAT spot in combat..
>
> It's even worse when being killed... START ALL OVER AGAIN ... NO RIFLE
> FOR ME !!! :( :( :(
>
> why the f (sorry) can we not choose in our mainbase the kind of rifle we
> like??
>
> Seems like FH "killed" the sniper person.. :( :(
>
> Questions:
> Does someone know where to find most of the sniper-rifle's?
> Does he/she want to share that info?
> Is there someting like the BF42 maps ( material/place/AA locatinons/ ammo
> depot/ etc. ??
> Any other info about where to find sniper rifle's.. ??
>

> THANKS THANKS THANKS
>

> Bonobo (Scout)

Ok, to hit on a very touchy subject....

Snipers are considered "noobs". No, I don't think this is "right",
because I like to snipe as much as the next person. HOWEVER. On maps
such as Bocage, seldom, if ever, will a sniper be the deciding factor in
a game.

"Back in the day..." snipers weren't very plentiful (unless you count
the Russians in places such as Stalingrad. Forgotten Hope expands this
fact into it's Mod and doesn't allow "just anyone" to grab a sniper
rifle and head off into Battle.

As with everything else in BF World, I would advise to learn other
classes of players and play those as much as possible, if nothing else,
to learn another skill to hold you over until you can find a sniper
rifle.

Remember, most BF servers, especially Forgotten Hope servers, aren't
about the individual score, it's more about the team.

/CF

bonobo

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2004

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:52:28 -0500, Colonel_Flagg
<colonel_flagg@_NOSOUPFORJ00_internetwarzone.org> wrote:

> In article <opslgqhmptabsjsi@h-l.lan>, Bonobo <news.wanadoo.nl> says...
>> HELP HELP HELP!!!
>>
>> THE PROBLEM>>>>>>
>>
>> I Downloaded FH and I realy realy like the most of it because it's more
>> realistic.
>>

>> BUT !!! my steal is playing SNIPER for 90% !! and that is what I almost
>> CAN"T do.. :(
>>
>> I have searched several maps without succes in finding even ONE
>> sniper-rifle...
>> and when I found one... actualy 2 rifle's in Bocage (YIPPY YIPPY :) )
>> it's almost impossible to get to only THAT spot in combat..
>>
>> It's even worse when being killed... START ALL OVER AGAIN ... NO RIFLE
>> FOR ME !!! :( :( :(
>>
>> why the f (sorry) can we not choose in our mainbase the kind of rifle
>> we
>> like??
>>
>> Seems like FH "killed" the sniper person.. :( :(
>>
>> Questions:
>> Does someone know where to find most of the sniper-rifle's?
>> Does he/she want to share that info?
>> Is there someting like the BF42 maps ( material/place/AA locatinons/
>> ammo
>> depot/ etc. ??
>> Any other info about where to find sniper rifle's.. ??
>>

>> THANKS THANKS THANKS
>>

>> Bonobo (Scout)
>>

> Ok, to hit on a very touchy subject....
>
> Snipers are considered "noobs". No, I don't think this is "right",
> because I like to snipe as much as the next person. HOWEVER. On maps
> such as Bocage, seldom, if ever, will a sniper be the deciding factor in
> a game.
>
> "Back in the day..." snipers weren't very plentiful (unless you count
> the Russians in places such as Stalingrad. Forgotten Hope expands this
> fact into it's Mod and doesn't allow "just anyone" to grab a sniper
> rifle and head off into Battle.
>
> As with everything else in BF World, I would advise to learn other
> classes of players and play those as much as possible, if nothing else,
> to learn another skill to hold you over until you can find a sniper
> rifle.
>
> Remember, most BF servers, especially Forgotten Hope servers, aren't
> about the individual score, it's more about the team.
>

> /CF

I realy, realy.........REALY have to comment on this... ;)

1) When I "scout" bocage ( and ofcourse most other maps..) my first goal
is to keep "enemy" AA guns clear from persons so my team pilots stands
more change in their plane(s). If I get a dime for every "tank position2
plane atackgunner -kill" I can by myself a new kubelwagen ;)

I also give nice targets for Artillery with sometimes damostating results

2)
> "snipers weren't very plentiful"
I agree but I think that it shouldn't be TO hard to become one.. :'(

3) If needed, I play Engi because a lot of ENGI's !!! (not ALL ;) ) dont
repair TEAMMATES armor /AA etc. they just care about themselves.... NOT
ME THANK YOU :p

My point.... I LIKE PLAYING TEAMPLAY and there should be a black-market
on every map where I can "buy" a sniper rifle..... ;) so i can go on with
supporting my assault with suppres fire if needed.. :cool:

AND I DONT GIVE A D..n ABOUT MY PERSONAL SCORE ;) :)

Can you give me any tip where to find /buy these rifles please...
please... :)

teamplayer, Bonobo
--
DutchDareDevil

In article <opslg9ihcaabsjsi@h-l.lan>, Bonobo <news.wanadoo.nl> says...

> Can you give me any tip where to find /buy these rifles please...
> please... :)
>
> teamplayer, Bonobo

sorry, never play sniper on FH, always an engineer fixing and blowing
things up.

/CF

Awwwww. Poor Bobo can't be a sniper in a diaper.