Rip and Burn

Please assist in best way to rip and burn files
for documents and e-mail files that are important to
me on cd. I completely lost very important files and
do not want this to happen again, as last time forced to do a
complete clean of hard drive in the past and could not retreive files.
I must have done something wrong.
Thanks in advance for any help on this.
Violamathern
1 answer Last reply
More about burn

    Hi,

    Here is an excellent article about how you should back-up your files. Good
    to get you started !

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/learnmore/bott_03july14.mspx

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "violamathern" <violamathern@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Please assist in best way to rip and burn files
    > for documents and e-mail files that are important to
    > me on cd. I completely lost very important files and
    > do not want this to happen again, as last time forced to do a
    > complete clean of hard drive in the past and could not retreive files.
    > I must have done something wrong.
    > Thanks in advance for any help on this.
    > Violamathern

Configuration Burner Customization Windows XP