Looking for a link to download Xbox games

Looking for links to burn Xbox games, do you know one?

i know of several and I dont even have an interest in using
them.....you obviously know how to use a newsgroup, maybe you should be
looking for a binaries one, or finding one of the many file share
programs that specialize in xbox games?

Yes

In article <1126201746.621904.70720@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
cybelfugere@hotmail.com says...
> Looking for links to burn Xbox games, do you know one?

Dude, that is weak trolling.

Come back when you've practiced a bit.

hth
--

If you feel you can't go on,
Call Someone Now

Moi

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2003

look for a program called xiso

--
funguy@bigpond.net.au

www.users.bigpond.net.au/funguy

I am what I am...total genius
<garciyalater@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>i know of several and I dont even have an interest in using
> them.....you obviously know how to use a newsgroup, maybe you should be
> looking for a binaries one, or finding one of the many file share
> programs that specialize in xbox games?

stuart

"Moi" <funguy@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> look for a program called xiso
>
> --
> funguy@bigpond.net.au
>
> www.users.bigpond.net.au/funguy
>
> I am what I am...total genius
> <garciyalater@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>i know of several and I dont even have an interest in using
>> them.....you obviously know how to use a newsgroup, maybe you should be
>> looking for a binaries one, or finding one of the many file share
>> programs that specialize in xbox games?

Try http://www.fact-uk.org.uk/

or email Old Bill at contact@fact-uk.org.uk , giving your name and address
and they'll be round to sort you out....