Quick Launch WAV file??

Barry

I have an icon on quick launch, "Internet Explorer Browser", How can I add
a WAV (sound) file when I click on it ???
Thanks
Barry/Austex

Hi Barry,

The only sound you'll hear will be the "Open Program" sound which is
selectable from the "Sounds and Audio Devices" control panel and of course
it will be the same sound for all programs.

Andy

"Barry" <Barry@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
> I have an icon on quick launch, "Internet Explorer Browser", How can I
add
> a WAV (sound) file when I click on it ???
> Thanks
> Barry/Austex

Hi Barry,

It's not possible to add a sound event on an application basis, with the in-built options available in XP. However, you should be able to add a WAV file for "Open Program" in Control Panel > Sounds applet.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User