Windows doesn't see four cores, only one.

So, this is something I completely missed - I only noticed it when technical support for a game told me I should have four graphs in task manager, instead of one. (I guess my old computer had this problem too; I always saw only one CPU graph on that one, too.)

Apparently, either in windows, or in my BIOS, there's a setting that is limiting my CPU to one core.
I'd rather this not be happening, since I paid through the teeth to get a quad core.
Has anyone had experience with this sort of issue? Can anyone walk me through how to fix it?

Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K @ 4.4 GHz & 1.88V
MB: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H
RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X @ 1600 w/7/8/8/24
GPU: GeForce GTX 670 2GB FTW edition, @ 1046 MHz
PSU: Corsair HX750 [Gold certified model]
SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 on a 6GB/s line

All drivers / firmware are up to date, and everything came fresh from a clean install.
Here's a link to my DxDiag readout: http://goo.gl/Tz09z

Solved.

After poking a nose around in my bios, and seeing that my bios recognized my CPU as quad core, the solution was as simple as going into msconfig, unselecting "number of processors" under boot > advanced options, and rebooting. That forced windows to scan for processors again.

ebalong

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2011
BTW - I hope that 1.88V is either a typo or not the vCore reading; core voltage shouldn't read much more than 1.4-1.45V even while overclocking, 1.5V and up is usually accepted as dangerous territory for Intel chips.

Whoops, yes it is, sorry. That should read 1.18