I would like to know the cheapest way to run this game.

Rustiloic

Honorable
Apr 2, 2012
Hi, I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right section but if anyone could give me an answer that would help me greatly.

I would like to know if my computer could run the game guild wars 2. I checked on the site www.systemrequirementslab.com and it told me that my graphics card can't handle it. If anyone can tell me the cheapest way to be able to run this game i would be delighted :)

Here are the results of the test:

CPU
Minimum: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz, Core i3, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or better
You Have: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5400 @ 2.70GHz

OS
Minimum: Windows XP Service Pack 2 or better
You Have: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit

Video Card
Minimum: Nvidia GeForce 7800, ATI Radeon X1800, Intel HD 3000 or better
You Have: Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family

Sound Card
Minimum: Yes
You Have: High Definition Audio Device

Free Disk Space
Minimum: 25 GB
You Have: 135.2 GB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With "You" being me.
Thanks in advance guys

FtsArTek

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2011
Well, first, theoretically a Pentium Dual Core should be able to run it although it'd be a little iffy... Big thing is you'd need to get something like a GT540 at the very least to run the game. Can you overclock your CPU?

Rustiloic

Honorable
Apr 2, 2012
Well I can't say that I know what overclocking my CPU is, so I can't answer that question, and thanks for the graphics card recommendation since that's what was really bothering me :)

Well check out the card I mentioned in my previous post. That's one of the better cards you can get that requires less than 300w power supply. There are better cards obviously but you run the risk of not being able to use them on your system. I used that card for a while earlier this year and I was able to play CoD:MW3 and Mass Effect 2. It wasn't maxed out on high settings but it played smoothly.