I'm trying to access user accounts from control panel to add a new user.
When I click on the icon nothing happens. Any ideas?

Hi,

Do you have the administrative privileges?

Nonetheless, try the below step:

* Click Start, run, type "Nusrmgr.cpl" (with out quotation marks) and click
OK.

"jlc95" <jlc95@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to access user accounts from control panel to add a new user.
> When I click on the icon nothing happens. Any ideas?

Hi,

Open a CMD prompt window and type this command: (without quotes)

"assoc .hta=htafile"

Then, open Windows\System32 folder and note down the file-size for
mshta.exe. Post the info here.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User