Can't access user accounts

I'm trying to access user accounts from control panel to add a new user.
When I click on the icon nothing happens. Any ideas?
2 answers Last reply
More about access user accounts

    Hi,

    Do you have the administrative privileges?

    Nonetheless, try the below step:

    * Click Start, run, type "Nusrmgr.cpl" (with out quotation marks) and click
    OK.

    "jlc95" <jlc95@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I'm trying to access user accounts from control panel to add a new user.
    > When I click on the icon nothing happens. Any ideas?

    Hi,

    Open a CMD prompt window and type this command: (without quotes)

    "assoc .hta=htafile"

    Then, open Windows\System32 folder and note down the file-size for
    mshta.exe. Post the info here.

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "jlc95" <jlc95@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8730E161-6D02-4216-85D1-7262A4712DD2@microsoft.com...
    I'm trying to access user accounts from control panel to add a new user.
    When I click on the icon nothing happens. Any ideas?

Configuration Control Panel User Accounts Customization Microsoft Windows XP