Two Nokia 6100 handsets destroyed by Oxygen Software

Last response: in Brands
June 6, 2004 3:49:01 AM

I was playing around the trail copy of Oxygen with the intention of
using it to transfer stuff from one Nokia 6100 to another. Everything
seemed work okay until I edited an existing entry on one of the phones
then tried to write it back to the phone. The phone powered itself
off and exhibited the classic symptoms of knackered firmware; when I
tried to switch the handset on the screen flashed for a moment before
going dead.

A day or two later I tried to make a change on the other handset, went
to write the change to the phone and got the same problem.

Thankfully one of the handsets was brand new and replaced within a
couple of day under warranty. I also had a PC Suite backup of my old
phone so I've managed to get my phonebook back. PC Suite is hardly
the most fully featured or friendliest application but it's free and
more importantly hasn't, as yet, developed Oxygens taste for
destroying handsets!

It certainly doesn't inspire me to fork out the 59EU for the family
license. In fact, were they based in the UK I presume I'd have a
pretty good case for suing Oxygen Software for the few hundred quids
worth of trashed handsets but as I didn't actually get around to
registering it and they're in Russia I presume I'm screwed?

Is this a known problem with Oxygen, the Nokia 6100 or am I just
unlucky? And is there any similar software that will allow me to
backup, copy and edit the phonebook for a Nokia 6100 and 8310?
Anonymous
June 6, 2004 6:17:20 AM

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 23:49:01 +0100, not wrote:

> I was playing around the trail copy of Oxygen with the intention of

Please don't feed the troll.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
Anonymous
June 7, 2004 3:31:33 AM

not@home2mr.spam.com wrote in message news:<hvh4c0hlkgot9gvbd7f1isrr6rlbeuvup2@4ax.com>...
> I was playing around the trail copy of Oxygen with the intention of
> using it to transfer stuff from one Nokia 6100 to another. Everything
> seemed work okay until I edited an existing entry on one of the phones
> then tried to write it back to the phone. The phone powered itself
> off and exhibited the classic symptoms of knackered firmware; when I
> tried to switch the handset on the screen flashed for a moment before
> going dead.
>
> A day or two later I tried to make a change on the other handset, went
> to write the change to the phone and got the same problem.
>
> Thankfully one of the handsets was brand new and replaced within a
> couple of day under warranty. I also had a PC Suite backup of my old
> phone so I've managed to get my phonebook back. PC Suite is hardly
> the most fully featured or friendliest application but it's free and
> more importantly hasn't, as yet, developed Oxygens taste for
> destroying handsets!
>
> It certainly doesn't inspire me to fork out the 59EU for the family
> license. In fact, were they based in the UK I presume I'd have a
> pretty good case for suing Oxygen Software for the few hundred quids
> worth of trashed handsets but as I didn't actually get around to
> registering it and they're in Russia I presume I'm screwed?
>
> Is this a known problem with Oxygen, the Nokia 6100 or am I just
> unlucky? And is there any similar software that will allow me to
> backup, copy and edit the phonebook for a Nokia 6100 and 8310?

Thank you for your request!

As you have described the problem, it seems, that you were using the
cracked version. Trial version doesn't have data backup restore
functionality: in trial version you can restore only one entry per
session. If the version, you are using, has ever allowed you to upload
more than one entry, than you were using the cracked version.

We highly do not recommend to use the cracked versions. The problem
is, that crackers has incorrectly modified program's code, therefore
we cannot predict its further behaviour.

You can always download official trial version here:

http://www.opm-2.com/download/opm2.zip

You can register your copy of Oxygen Phone Manager II here

http://www.opm-2.com

Yes, trial version has some limitations: for example, it allows to
update only one phonebook and calendar entry per program's session and
its Gallery Manager works in read-only mode only. But this is enough
to test main features of the program and to see, whether it works.

As you can see, we cannot comment anyway any harm, caused by cracked
versions of the program, as internal code of program is ripped,
modified and spoiled in this case.

If you will have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
info@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.opm-2.com/
http://www.oxygensoftware.com/
Anonymous
June 7, 2004 3:39:04 AM

> Coincidence.....maybe, maybe not but I do know that as soon as I can I'll
be
> getting the firmware flashed just incase...

It's nackered one of my phones too. Last time I'll ever buy anything from
those crooks.
Anonymous
June 7, 2004 4:59:27 AM

Hello.

I'm very sorry, but I won't participate in this thread because it's
evident provocation.
If you will have any concrete questions, I'll be glad to answer.

Best regards, Oleg Fyodorov.
Oxygen Software - tools for your Nokia.
Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your Nokia.
support@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk

not@home2mr.spam.com wrote in message news:<hvh4c0hlkgot9gvbd7f1isrr6rlbeuvup2@4ax.com>...
> I was playing around the trail copy of Oxygen with the intention of
> using it to transfer stuff from one Nokia 6100 to another. Everything
> seemed work okay until I edited an existing entry on one of the phones
> then tried to write it back to the phone. The phone powered itself
> off and exhibited the classic symptoms of knackered firmware; when I
> tried to switch the handset on the screen flashed for a moment before
> going dead.
>
> A day or two later I tried to make a change on the other handset, went
> to write the change to the phone and got the same problem.
>
> Thankfully one of the handsets was brand new and replaced within a
> couple of day under warranty. I also had a PC Suite backup of my old
> phone so I've managed to get my phonebook back. PC Suite is hardly
> the most fully featured or friendliest application but it's free and
> more importantly hasn't, as yet, developed Oxygens taste for
> destroying handsets!
>
> It certainly doesn't inspire me to fork out the 59EU for the family
> license. In fact, were they based in the UK I presume I'd have a
> pretty good case for suing Oxygen Software for the few hundred quids
> worth of trashed handsets but as I didn't actually get around to
> registering it and they're in Russia I presume I'm screwed?
>
> Is this a known problem with Oxygen, the Nokia 6100 or am I just
> unlucky? And is there any similar software that will allow me to
> backup, copy and edit the phonebook for a Nokia 6100 and 8310?
Anonymous
June 7, 2004 1:46:12 PM

In other word, - several people have reported your software is "damaging"
their phones and you don't want to know or talk about it.

That's a good reason for NOT using your software.

"Oxygen Software" <Admin@oxygensoftware.com> wrote in message
> Hello.
>
> I'm very sorry, but I won't participate in this thread because it's
> evident provocation.
> If you will have any concrete questions, I'll be glad to answer.
>
> Best regards, Oleg Fyodorov.
> Oxygen Software - tools for your Nokia.
> Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your Nokia.
> support@oxygensoftware.com
> http://www.oxygensoftware.com
> http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk
>
> not@home2mr.spam.com wrote in message
> > I was playing around the trail copy of Oxygen with the intention of
> > using it to transfer stuff from one Nokia 6100 to another. Everything
> > seemed work okay until I edited an existing entry on one of the phones
> > then tried to write it back to the phone. The phone powered itself
> > off and exhibited the classic symptoms of knackered firmware; when I
> > tried to switch the handset on the screen flashed for a moment before
> > going dead.
> >
> > A day or two later I tried to make a change on the other handset, went
> > to write the change to the phone and got the same problem.
> >
> > Thankfully one of the handsets was brand new and replaced within a
> > couple of day under warranty. I also had a PC Suite backup of my old
> > phone so I've managed to get my phonebook back. PC Suite is hardly
> > the most fully featured or friendliest application but it's free and
> > more importantly hasn't, as yet, developed Oxygens taste for
> > destroying handsets!
> >
> > It certainly doesn't inspire me to fork out the 59EU for the family
> > license. In fact, were they based in the UK I presume I'd have a
> > pretty good case for suing Oxygen Software for the few hundred quids
> > worth of trashed handsets but as I didn't actually get around to
> > registering it and they're in Russia I presume I'm screwed?
> >
> > Is this a known problem with Oxygen, the Nokia 6100 or am I just
> > unlucky? And is there any similar software that will allow me to
> > backup, copy and edit the phonebook for a Nokia 6100 and 8310?
Anonymous
June 7, 2004 3:33:56 PM

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 09:46:12 +0100, "Nospam" <nospam@please.co.uk>
wrote:

>In other word, - several people have reported your software is "damaging"
>their phones and you don't want to know or talk about it.
>
>That's a good reason for NOT using your software.

thank god i have been a logomanager customer for the past 3 or 4
years. Never had a damaged phone yet!!!

P.S. Please don't top post, it makes it harder to follow.
Anonymous
June 7, 2004 4:17:43 PM

On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 23:31:33 -0700, Oxygen Software wrote:

> Thank you for your request!
>
> As you have described the problem, it seems, that you were using the
> cracked version. Trial version doesn't have data backup restore
> functionality: in trial version you can restore only one entry per
> session. If the version, you are using, has ever allowed you to upload
> more than one entry, than you were using the cracked version.

That's what I figured, the *genuine* product would not corrupt firmware.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
Anonymous
June 7, 2004 4:40:20 PM

"michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg> wrote in message
news:p an.2004.06.07.11.17.43.101000@ivetva.arg...
> On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 23:31:33 -0700, Oxygen Software wrote:
>

> > Thank you for your request!
> >
> > As you have described the problem, it seems, that you were using the
> > cracked version. Trial version doesn't have data backup restore
> > functionality: in trial version you can restore only one entry per
> > session. If the version, you are using, has ever allowed you to upload
> > more than one entry, than you were using the cracked version.
>
> That's what I figured, the *genuine* product would not corrupt firmware.

I can't see how the pirated version would be able to manage it either to be
honest.

--
>>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
>>> http://www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
Anonymous
June 7, 2004 10:27:25 PM

michael turner <zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg> wrote:

>> I was playing around the trail copy of Oxygen with the intention of

>Please don't feed the troll.

Excuse me? It was a genuine question regarding a genuine fault. If
you're unable/unwilling to help you don't need to a complete prick
about it!
Anonymous
June 7, 2004 10:43:58 PM

support@opm-2.com (Oxygen Software) wrote:

>> Is this a known problem with Oxygen, the Nokia 6100 or am I just
>> unlucky? And is there any similar software that will allow me to
>> backup, copy and edit the phonebook for a Nokia 6100 and 8310?

>As you have described the problem, it seems, that you were using the
>cracked version. Trial version doesn't have data backup restore
>functionality: in trial version you can restore only one entry per
>session. If the version, you are using, has ever allowed you to upload
>more than one entry, than you were using the cracked version.

To the best of my knowledge it wasn't. I downloaded it via one of the
sites on the first couple of pages of hits from a Google search for
"nokia backup software" (or something like that) from a site that
seemed legitimate.

I said in my original posting that I was using the trial version
because it appeared to be so, certainly nothing about it which
suggested it had been cracked.

>You can always download official trial version here:

>http://www.opm-2.com/download/opm2.zip

Hmm.... not sure I fancy trashing a third handset, but thanks anyway.

>Yes, trial version has some limitations: for example, it allows to
>update only one phonebook and calendar entry per program's session and
>its Gallery Manager works in read-only mode only. But this is enough
>to test main features of the program and to see, whether it works.

Sounds like the version I was using. I was able to read my entire
phonebook from the original handset but was unable to write it back to
either nor could I copy my ring tone. It allowed me to edit a phone
book entry but I had to close and restart the application to change a
second; it was on the second attempt the phone died.

>As you can see, we cannot comment anyway any harm, caused by cracked
>versions of the program, as internal code of program is ripped,
>modified and spoiled in this case.

Much like the firmware of my Nokia 6100, thanks very much. Maybe
Orange and O2 both use cracked versions of the Nokia firmware?

--
>iv< Paul >iv<
Anonymous
June 7, 2004 10:53:01 PM

Admin@oxygensoftware.com (Oxygen Software) wrote:

I presume you're the author?

> I'm very sorry, but I won't participate in this thread because it's
>evident provocation.

Obviously... two phones died I asked for advice. Obviously
provocation.

> If you will have any concrete questions, I'll be glad to answer.

Ok, how about "why the f**k did you software kill two handsets?" Can
I get anymore concrete?

Anyway, thanks to yourself and your colleague for replying. You have
confirmed Oxygen software are an organisation I have no wish to do
business with after first trashing two phones then accusing me of
piracy and provocation.
Anonymous
June 8, 2004 5:07:07 AM

On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 18:27:25 +0100, not wrote:

> michael turner <zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg> wrote:
>
>>> I was playing around the trail copy of Oxygen with the intention of
>
>>Please don't feed the troll.
>
> Excuse me? It was a genuine question regarding a genuine fault. If
> you're unable/unwilling to help you don't need to a complete prick
> about it!

<plonk>

Ah that's better ... no more troll.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
Anonymous
June 8, 2004 2:56:38 PM

No, they are NOT telling that! When users use CRACKED software, this can
happen!

I'm a very happy user of OPM-2 and OPM for Symbian Phones, registered
versions, NO PROBLEMS at all!

--
Henk van Loosbroek. ICQ: 50931463
My firmware:

"Nospam" <nospam@please.co.uk> schreef in bericht
> In other word, - several people have reported your software is "damaging"
> their phones and you don't want to know or talk about it.
>
> That's a good reason for NOT using your software.

---
June 8, 2004 5:43:09 PM

On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 09:46:12 +0100, Nospam wrote:

> In other word, - several people have reported your software is "damaging"
> their phones and you don't want to know or talk about it.

If Oxygen PM was actually damaging phones which I seriously don't believe.
Don't you think there would be a lot more mentions of it on this NG and
other forums ?

Until the TROLL post which started this thread, AFAICT(via Google Groups)
there has NOT been a single mention of this issue before on this NG.
Especially as the product in question has regularly been advertized on
here.

> That's a good reason for NOT using your software.

Well I've used the REGISTERED version with complete satisfaction on
several different handsets.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
Anonymous
June 8, 2004 10:19:01 PM

michael turner <zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg> wrote:

>> In other word, - several people have reported your software is "damaging"
>> their phones and you don't want to know or talk about it.

>If Oxygen PM was actually damaging phones which I seriously don't believe.
>Don't you think there would be a lot more mentions of it on this NG and
>other forums ?

Dunno. I found a couple of references before posting my message but
nothing conclusive and no satisfactory answers.

>Until the TROLL post which started this thread, AFAICT(via Google Groups)
>there has NOT been a single mention of this issue before on this NG.
>Especially as the product in question has regularly been advertized on
>here.

Not sure why I'm a troll; I've had a genuine problem with a piece of
software and a couple of handsets. I didn't even blame the software,
just asked if this was a common problem with *either* this model of
handset or the software.

Seemed like a reasonable question to me but apparently anyone who
dares to even mention this piece of software without trying to sell it
every other thread, relevant or otherwise, is a troll, pirate or
provocateur!

>> That's a good reason for NOT using your software.

>Well I've used the REGISTERED version with complete satisfaction on
>several different handsets.

Which must of course mean that nobody ever has a problem with any
handset.

Anyway, I don't suppose anyone can answer my questions? Is this a
known problem and can anybody recommend any other software which is
better than PC Suite and allows backup/transfer of phone books and
ring tones between a couple of 6100s and an 8310?
Anonymous
June 8, 2004 10:41:23 PM

not@home2mr.spam.com wrote:
> michael turner <zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg> wrote:
>
>>> In other word, - several people have reported your software is
>>> "damaging" their phones and you don't want to know or talk about
>>> it.
>
>> If Oxygen PM was actually damaging phones which I seriously don't
>> believe. Don't you think there would be a lot more mentions of it
>> on this NG and other forums ?
>
> Dunno. I found a couple of references before posting my message but
> nothing conclusive and no satisfactory answers.
>
>> Until the TROLL post which started this thread, AFAICT(via Google
>> Groups) there has NOT been a single mention of this issue before
>> on this NG. Especially as the product in question has regularly
>> been advertized on here.
>
> Not sure why I'm a troll; I've had a genuine problem with a piece of
> software and a couple of handsets. I didn't even blame the
> software, just asked if this was a common problem with *either*
> this model of handset or the software.
>
> Seemed like a reasonable question to me but apparently anyone who
> dares to even mention this piece of software without trying to sell
> it every other thread, relevant or otherwise, is a troll, pirate or
> provocateur!

Think you've hit the nail on the head, have you noticed the way they ignored
my reports of problems with my 3650 after using their trial version.

You are not alone.....

My problem is that I haven't found anything else (yet) which will deal with
a symbian run phone (no Logomanager doesn't at the moment)
June 8, 2004 11:08:18 PM

On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 18:53:01 +0100, not@home2mr.spam.com wrote:

>Admin@oxygensoftware.com (Oxygen Software) wrote:
>
>I presume you're the author?
>
>> I'm very sorry, but I won't participate in this thread because it's
>>evident provocation.
>
>Obviously... two phones died I asked for advice. Obviously
>provocation.
>
>> If you will have any concrete questions, I'll be glad to answer.
>
>Ok, how about "why the f**k did you software kill two handsets?" Can
>I get anymore concrete?

Perhaps the lesson to be learned is try the software on ONE phone, and
if it kills it, don't use it on your second phone - I suppose this
applies to ANY software, not just Oxygen
--
Cheers

Peter

Remove the INVALID to reply
June 9, 2004 12:09:02 AM

Anonymous
June 9, 2004 1:33:23 AM

Peter <usenetINVALID@nidum.plus.com> wrote:

>>Ok, how about "why the f**k did you software kill two handsets?" Can
>>I get anymore concrete?

>Perhaps the lesson to be learned is try the software on ONE phone, and
>if it kills it, don't use it on your second phone - I suppose this
>applies to ANY software, not just Oxygen

I'd concede it was probably a foolish thing to do. I did contemplate
posting in here for advice when the first handset went splat but I saw
a lot of posts in here recommending the software (although on second
look it appears 99% of them are the publisher peddling their wares)
and figured it was just "one of those things" or I'd got a bad
handset.

Lesson learnt.
Anonymous
June 9, 2004 1:58:10 AM

Frode <news@mascot.REMOVETOREPLY.dyndns.org> wrote:

>I think the Oxygen people's, quite frankly often pitiful, english skills
>are partly to blame here. Another thing is their endless need to try to
>peddle their product (understandable from a marketing point of view).

I'd accept that their ability to deal with the post might be hindered
by translation but I expect accusing a potential customer of piracy
and provocation, after your product *may* of caused damage to their
equipment, is downright rude in *any* language!

In any event, looking back at posts in this group, they seem very
vocal when it comes to peddling their product (maybe they have trouble
translating "THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISING GROUP" too?) but rude or
unresponsive when people raise any concerns regarding the product.

>In this case they somehow managed to read large portions of your post wrong
>and didn't even notice that you had switched to talking about PC Suite when
>mentioning backup/restore.

I was using the PC Suite and a trail copy of Oxygen and made this
clear in my post. I guess I'm a liar as well as a pirate and
provocateur.

In any even, even had I been using a pirated copy it seems unlikely a
crack would alter the underlying functionality of the software.
Unless, of course, they *know* it would exhibit this problem because
they have written mechanisms into their software to deliberately
damage phones when used with pirated copies? It's been done before; I
recall one of the CD-R writing packages is designed to write coasters
(but not actually trash equipment) if a known pirated key is used.

>Which would have been excusable in itself, but when they (probably, since
>you clairfied the point in a later post) realized it they clammed up cause
>obviously they don't want any potential buyers to believe there might be a
>problem with their product.

Maybe they're hitting babelfish right now for a translation for "we're
sorry" but I'm not holding my breath.

>>Anyway, thanks to yourself and your colleague for replying. You have
>>confirmed Oxygen software are an organisation I have no wish to do
>>business with after first trashing two phones then accusing me of
>>piracy and provocation.

>Well, you can't know for sure it's responsible for trashing the phones
>(although it seems likely). But them being total nitwits and accusing you
>of both piracy and provocation without any cause whatsoever is quite true.
>And inexcusable from a customer service point of view.

Accepted. I know only that two Nokia 6100s, purchased 9 months apart
on different firmware and networks both died while using Oxygen
software. I didn't nor do I still know for sure if the software was
the cause of the problem, nor am likely to as they have shown no
interest in replying courteously to my questions let alone trying to
get to the bottom of it.

I guess I can be thankful that Oxygen Software have at least shown me
the true character of the people that make up the organisation
assuring that I don't give my money to such an unscrupulous company.
Anonymous
June 9, 2004 1:56:48 PM

> >If Oxygen PM was actually damaging phones which I seriously don't believe.
> >Don't you think there would be a lot more mentions of it on this NG and
> >other forums ?

I contacted them directly about my trashed phone. I was open to
suggestion- it may well be that the phone I had had a fault and the
problem was unrelated to their software, but they brushed off my
request and told me to look in their forum- which did make me
suspicious- as if they knew there was a problem but didn't want to
discuss it, or just didn't care. I still didn't get anywhere, and so
turned to the competitors products. I came on the groups to share my
experiences with the alternative software (and yes, I am happy to
promote all of their stuff because they offered good support and good
stuff, and there did not seem to be much talk about the specific
software from them that I had found), mentioned the original problems,
in passing, and have been labelled as working for the opposition.
Well, I guess that is better than a pirate.

> Dunno. I found a couple of references before posting my message but
> nothing conclusive and no satisfactory answers.

It is a brick wall.

> Anyway, I don't suppose anyone can answer my questions? Is this a
> known problem and can anybody recommend any other software which is
> better than PC Suite and allows backup/transfer of phone books and
> ring tones between a couple of 6100s and an 8310?

So not to cause everyone to try to tread me down, I'll be as subtle as
I can. I use an alternative software for the back-up and transfer of
phonebooks, which works really well, and will work with the phones you
mention. It is from the company which has been mentioned in this
thread a couple of times (including by Eggster). I would suggest that
you look at their software, and you will find some of what you are
looking for.
Anonymous
June 9, 2004 10:56:13 PM

snip snip

>> Anyway, I don't suppose anyone can answer my questions? Is this a
>> known problem and can anybody recommend any other software which is
>> better than PC Suite and allows backup/transfer of phone books and
>> ring tones between a couple of 6100s and an 8310?
>
>So not to cause everyone to try to tread me down, I'll be as subtle as
>I can. I use an alternative software for the back-up and transfer of
>phonebooks, which works really well, and will work with the phones you
>mention. It is from the company which has been mentioned in this
>thread a couple of times (including by Eggster). I would suggest that
>you look at their software, and you will find some of what you are
>looking for.

yep, great company. their support team added in 6610i support for me
which only took a few emaills back and forth! i've been a customer
since the days of 5110's from what i remember.
Anonymous
June 9, 2004 11:41:25 PM

eggster2k <eggster2k@NOSPAMbreathe.com> wrote:

>>> Anyway, I don't suppose anyone can answer my questions? Is this a
>>> known problem and can anybody recommend any other software which is
>>> better than PC Suite and allows backup/transfer of phone books and
>>> ring tones between a couple of 6100s and an 8310?

>>So not to cause everyone to try to tread me down, I'll be as subtle as
>>I can. I use an alternative software for the back-up and transfer of
>>phonebooks, which works really well, and will work with the phones you
>>mention. It is from the company which has been mentioned in this
>>thread a couple of times (including by Eggster). I would suggest that
>>you look at their software, and you will find some of what you are
>>looking for.

>yep, great company. their support team added in 6610i support for me
>which only took a few emaills back and forth! i've been a customer
>since the days of 5110's from what i remember.

Thanks. I'll take a look at LogoManager and MobiMB - appears I need
both to do what I want but the combined price is similar to Oxygen.

--
>iv< Paul >iv<
Anonymous
June 10, 2004 10:17:15 PM

Paul Hopwood <paul@hopwood.org.uk> wrote in message news:<k4mec012g6eotk9shru1gf1f3ukp4bc81d@4ax.com>...

> Thanks. I'll take a look at LogoManager and MobiMB - appears I need
> both to do what I want but the combined price is similar to Oxygen.

Mobius and MobiMB may be a better combination (and cheaper).
!