Customize the "Other Places" list in Explorer Window

Is there a way to add custom folders to the list of "Other PLaces" the appear
in the left side of the explorer window. I would like to add a few shortcuts
for frequently used folders for quick access. TIA

Unfortunately, the Common Tasks pane cannot be customized.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User