Customizing "Other Places" list of folders

Is there a way to customize or add folders to the "Other Places" list that
appears in the left hand side of the eplorer window. I would like to add a
few frequently used folder to the list for quick access. TIA
3 answers Last reply
More about customizing other places list folders

    "TJM" <TJM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    | Is there a way to customize or add folders to the "Other Places" list that
    | appears in the left hand side of the eplorer window. I would like to add a
    | few frequently used folder to the list for quick access. TIA

    No.

    The utility TweakUI (which you can download here
    http://www.microsoft.com/ntworkstation/downloads/PowerToys/Networking/NTTweakUI.asp)
    has a tab that allows you to define 5 "custom places."

    "TJM" <TJM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    Is there a way to customize or add folders to the "Other Places" list that
    appears in the left hand side of the eplorer window. I would like to add a
    few frequently used folder to the list for quick access. TIA

    He is asking in folder window not a file open dialog. His answer is NO.

    http://www.uscricket.com