I am buying a computer off of Cyberpower however, I am having a tough time choosing a fan.
The options for me to choose off the site are:
- CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo Gaming Cooling Fan
- CoolerMaster V6 GT CPU Cooler (Nickle Plated Double-V Heatpipe w/ Color Changing LED Cap)
- EVGA Superclock CPU Gaming Cooler Fan
- Thermaltake FRIO Overclocking Cooler Fan (CLP0564)
- Thermaltake Frio OCK CPU Cooler (Designed for Over-Clocker King)(CLP0575)
Which one of these would be the best choice for my gaming rig? (My case will be the Cooler Master HAF-X and I will be running a GTX670 SLI setup if this needs to be considered.)