Rainbow 6 Lockdown: Am I Missing Something...

or did they really neglect to provide in game maps showing your
squad's position relative to the mission objective (single player
campaign)?

---Stash

"Political Correctness is just inverted McCarthyism."
-- Dennis Miller

SPAM FILTER:
You'd have to be out of YourMind to send me email.

Has there ever been a map showing your squad's position.

"sgk" <sgk@YourMind.neo.rr.com> wrote in message
> or did they really neglect to provide in game maps showing your squad's
> position relative to the mission objective (single player campaign)?

You're missing nothing, there is no map.

"SpanishTeacher" <kyler.jackson@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Has there ever been a map showing your squad's position.

The original RB63 had a zoomable overhead map.