Solved

Mild Gaming Laptop suggestions for $600-$800

I am in need of suggestion for a new laptop, for $600-$800 that will be capable of running games pretty well.
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about mild gaming laptop suggestions
  1. ubernoobs said:
    I am in need of suggestion for a new laptop, for $600-$800 that will be capable of running games pretty well.

Approximate Purchase Date: Within the next 2 weeks

Budget Range: 600-800 After Rebates

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, Surfing the internet, School Work

Parts Preferences: None

Overclocking: NO

SLI or Crossfire: Maybe

Monitor Resolution: Doesn't matter

Additional Comments: A Laptop
  2. Best answer
    A little below your price range, but this laptop fits your needs really well if you're a more casual gamer. It has an AMD APU (which you can think of as a processor and graphics card combined) that can run most games on low and medium settings (A lot of the reviewers are running WoW on max settings).
  3. Illumina said:
    A little below your price range, but this laptop fits your needs really well if you're a more casual gamer. It has an AMD APU (which you can think of as a processor and graphics card combined) that can run most games on low and medium settings (A lot of the reviewers are running WoW on max settings).

Hey thank you, I will look into the laptop it seems like a very good option especially for the price.
  4. Best answer selected by ubernoobs.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Laptops Gaming Games Systems Product