Is there anyway I can change the font on the desktop and in folder
icon names. I know about using large fonts, or changing the dpi, etc.
I mean using an entirely different font for icon names, folder names,
etc. Thanks.

How to Change the Font, Size, and Colors of Desktop Items
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310543

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:nua2v09j19et0gv5acn5lko3n42ns198aq@4ax.com,
sedelson@no <sedelson@no> hunted and pecked:
> Is there anyway I can change the font on the desktop and in folder
> icon names. I know about using large fonts, or changing the dpi, etc.
> I mean using an entirely different font for icon names, folder names,
> etc. Thanks.

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 11:38:43 -0700, "Wesley Vogel"
<123WVogel955@comcast.net> wrotg:

=How to Change the Font, Size, and Colors of Desktop Items
=http://support.microsoft.co
Thanks

You bet.

Forte Agent looks like a real piece of work.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User