Fonts

Is there anyway I can change the font on the desktop and in folder
icon names. I know about using large fonts, or changing the dpi, etc.
I mean using an entirely different font for icon names, folder names,
etc. Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about fonts

    How to Change the Font, Size, and Colors of Desktop Items
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310543

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:nua2v09j19et0gv5acn5lko3n42ns198aq@4ax.com,
    sedelson@no <sedelson@no> hunted and pecked:
    > Is there anyway I can change the font on the desktop and in folder
    > icon names. I know about using large fonts, or changing the dpi, etc.
    > I mean using an entirely different font for icon names, folder names,
    > etc. Thanks.

    On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 11:38:43 -0700, "Wesley Vogel"
    <123WVogel955@comcast.net> wrotg:

    =How to Change the Font, Size, and Colors of Desktop Items
    =http://support.microsoft.co
    Thanks

    You bet.

    Forte Agent looks like a real piece of work.

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:9jd5v0pjdi6gc4k277up9fiscrh4aedlvc@4ax.com,
    sedelson@no <sedelson@no> hunted and pecked:
    > On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 11:38:43 -0700, "Wesley Vogel"
    > <123WVogel955@comcast.net> wrotg:
    >
    > =How to Change the Font, Size, and Colors of Desktop Items
    > =http://support.microsoft.co
    > Thanks

Configuration Font Microsoft Customization Windows XP